Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: is it ok to refuse a girl?

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    93

    is it ok to refuse a girl?

    after my fiasco with forty plus agency on friday i come to the conclusion that it should be ok for us to refuse a girl at the door when she is really not what you expected...i mean some agencies are just there to screw you and dont really care about the clients....i always feel bad so i dont refuse but do they feel bad for us after they lie to us about one of their girls...HELL NO...
    another lesson learned...stick with the reputable agencies........

  2. #2
    proud infidel
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    from the civilized world
    Posts
    1,983
    Quote Originally Posted by cardshark
    after my fiasco with forty plus agency on friday i come to the conclusion that it should be ok for us to refuse a girl at the door when she is really not what you expected...i mean some agencies are just there to screw you and dont really care about the clients....i always feel bad so i dont refuse but do they feel bad for us after they lie to us about one of their girls...HELL NO...
    another lesson learned...stick with the reputable agencies........
    It's very ok. I suggest you give 20-40 dollars for the displacement and " trouble".

    shemaleluver

  3. #3
    Guest
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Here and there and everywhere
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by shemaleluver
    It's very ok. I suggest you give 20-40 dollars for the displacement and " trouble".

    shemaleluver
    I am not sure I agree with this statement. Why should I have to pay if the agency is dishonest? Especially if the dishonesty is blatant i.e. you ask for a black girl and you get a white one or you asked for a specific girl and someone else shows up.
    In those cases the SP should take it up with her agency.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,481
    If they lie or bait & switch they shouldn't get anything.

    If they send someone who isn't to your liking (for whatever reason) then it is customary to give the girl a 20$ for the "travelling"
    MG

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by MG_mtl
    If they lie or bait & switch they shouldn't get anything.

    If they send someone who isn't to your liking (for whatever reason) then it is customary to give the girl a 20$ for the "travelling"
    You are right MG... we have the same way of thinking as you...
    Suzan & Michele xxx

  6. #6
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,165
    I also agree with MG_Mtl, although I have never refused anyone.

  7. #7

    Question for you guys???

    If you consider that it is ok for you to refuse a girl... what we agree too...

    Do you consider that the girls have the same right (to refuse a customer)... without charging anything for transportation or else (of course if it is her decision) ???
    Suzan & Michele xxx

  8. #8
    Some agencies use to advertis a Gauranteed Satisfaction or you can refuse. Do any agencies do that today?

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    2,116
    Yes it is OK to refuse a girl... I used to work for 40 plus. And it is not necessary to offer her anything. That said the girl is not the one to blame. The agency is. The girl does very much appreciate when you give her a little something for her trouble... many still have to pay a taxi or a driver (40 plus does not employ drivers).

    The best way to do it is to explain to the agency while the girl is beside you that you requested someone for your fantasy, and the girl they sent over is not what they told you... nothing wrong with the girl per se, just that she does not fit the fantasy. This way her feelings are not hurt, and the agency knows the problem without assuming it might be the girl.

    Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

  10. #10
    2-2 in bans... loser...
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Let us know when you get a mind... loser..
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by suzan&michele
    If you consider that it is ok for you to refuse a girl... what we agree too...

    Do you consider that the girls have the same right (to refuse a customer)... without charging anything for transportation or else (of course if it is her decision) ???
    It's your right but don't expect a good review.

    Also under your same logic shouldn't you be paying us guys for sex if you do accept us????????

  11. #11
    proud infidel
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    from the civilized world
    Posts
    1,983
    Quote Originally Posted by hornyanglo66
    It's your right but don't expect a good review.

    Huh...hornyanglo, if the girl refuses you, there can be no review...

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    568
    Quote Originally Posted by shemaleluver
    Huh...hornyanglo, if the girl refuses you, there can be no review...
    I think he meant that he would post that incident on the boards...

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    93
    thanks for the advices..i think 20$ is about right and fair for both parties involved...but if its a repeat screw up with the same agency then probably not...
    some of you say if they would refuse us?????...why would they isnt this how they make their living ...by getting customers good looking bad looking i think when they get to a room most of them block everything out and dont even see it that way...at the end its a job....but if guy is good looking than lucky for them and him cuz beleive me you get much higher mileage from girls if they are into you and are attracted to youand especially if you treat them good ....im not saying im a stud but ive read reviews about girls with so many restrictions and when i was with the same girls i got so much more initiated by the girls....so YMMV with all of them...

  14. #14
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,165

    Ymmv

    Cardshark,

    I agree 100% with you. YMMV factor is huge, in my experience. However at least two posters have admitted being rejected by an escort and I think that there are several valid reasons for an SP to reject a potential client:

    1. The client is raving drunk and incoherent.
    2. The client is using drugs and incoherent.
    3. The client is or becomes physically or verbally abusive.
    4. The client's hygiene warrants rejection (e.g. overwhelming body odor; strange looking sores on client's cock)

    In any of these situations I would not blame an SP for rejecting a client. The burden is on the client to behave, to not abuse drugs or alcohol, to act respectfully, and to be clean and well groomed and disease free.

    BTW Cardshark I can tell you are French Canadian because of your pluralization of the word "advice" to "advices." This is a common Francophone mistake on a tricky English word that is actually plural as "advice." Don't take this personally as many of your fellow Francophones make the exact same mistake.
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 11-17-2004 at 10:14 AM.

  15. #15
    2-2 in bans... loser...
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Let us know when you get a mind... loser..
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by Reppy
    I think he meant that he would post that incident on the boards...
    Hey, someone does understand!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •