Thread: Bar action

Question Bar action

Can anybody please name some bars in Montreal that you can find high class MPs during the day or night.
    After reading the recent "La Press" article, I am eager to know the name and address of some bars that you can easily find some (preferably high class)MPs looking for clients there.
    Thanks for your help.
    leglover
    Last edited by leglover; 11-17-2004 at 03:38 PM.

Most likely Thursdays-downstairs/Hotel de la Montagne.

There are some EXTREMELY beautiful women at le Queue de Cheval on the weekends. You will sometimes see groups of strikingly beautiful women at the bar and in the dining area. Would not be surprised if any of them are SPs.

CK

If there are SP's at the Queue de Cheval, they are probably overpriced like the food. I went in last week for dinner. For 2 people (no drinks) it was 300+...sheesh! I think Thursdays is always going to be a better bet.

I do not know french. Is this posting
    https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=6811
    about bars to pick up hookers?
    Thanks
    leglover
    Last edited by leglover; 11-19-2004 at 06:51 PM.

translation

leglover ,

i know i only wrote in french but i am not a verry patient guy but here is the info .

There are 3 bars in montreal where you will be able to leave with the staff . 1650 belanger , 1250 st denis and gentleman on papineau close to rachel st . Basicaly you will go inside and girls will offer to have a drink with you and if it clicks you can take out .

Prices vary and YMWV .

Let us know what happens when you go and have a beer

Robert Gilette

Couple hookups

Do these SP go with couples?

proud infidel
    Quote Originally Posted by ck_nj
    There are some EXTREMELY beautiful women at le Queue de Cheval on the weekends. You will sometimes see groups of strikingly beautiful women at the bar and in the dining area. Would not be surprised if any of them are SPs.

CK
    I've heard that some Russian mps sometimes hang out at Le Club Henri. Wouldn't be surprised if some women couldn't be convinced to spend some time with you provided cash is part of the equation.

fml
    fml

Wow

And I felt dumb when a hooker stole my electric shaver. You must have talked to yourself for hours.