Thread: Delay in PM??

Delay in PM??

I am having problems with delays in PM.
    When I checked a day ago there were none but now one is there from 27th?

Anyone have this issue?

Hi

How are you looking? If you just go with notifications, you might miss things if, for example, you log-in and log-out without noticing you had messages.

The best way is to go directly to the inbox.

On my side, I get an average of 10 PM per day and never experienced delays.

I agree with M11. I have not noticed such delays and I have it setup to send an email notification when I receive a PM.

On second thought...I do seem to have some delays sometimes, quite often actually, sometimes lasting a week or longer! So if you have an urgent request, or even something not that important, anything at all really, better send it to M11 as he NEVER has delays.

Ahhh, so peaceful now.

LOL

M8

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 8 View Post
    On second thought...I do seem to have some delays sometimes, quite often actually, sometimes lasting a week or longer! So if you have an urgent request, or even something not that important, anything at all really, better send it to M11 as he NEVER has delays.

Ahhh, so peaceful now.

LOL

M8
    Hey buster, just try that and I'll leave moderating to you alone for one month...

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 8 View Post
    ..., or even something not that important, anything at all really, better send it to M11 as he NEVER has delays.
    M8
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 11 View Post
    Hey buster, just try that and I'll ...
    You two settle down and have a civil discussion or I'll tell Fred Z. on you, and he'll suspend both of you.

MOD FIGHT!!! MOD FIGHT!!!

Sweetwater
    "I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability": Ron White
    "Oh, it's all right. I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr... Poopy Pants?": Leslie Nielsen as Lt. Frank Drebin in "The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear" (1991)
    Pussycat Song- The Asylum Street Spankers
    Scrotum Song- The Asylum Street Spankers

Quote Originally Posted by sweetwater View Post
    You two settle down and have a civil discussion or I'll tell Fred Z. on you, and he'll suspend both of you.

MOD FIGHT!!! MOD FIGHT!!!

Sweetwater
    Seems they aren't used to havin a break with the sport section I guess !

Maybe they'll end-up at Il Motore.
    Last edited by JH Fan; 03-03-2011 at 10:40 AM.

Thanks Mods
    Smartphone issue....
    the PMs notifcations on the front page dont come up on my iphone which I mainly use in Montreal because the laptop is my company's.

Quote Originally Posted by itravelcanada View Post
    .....Smartphone issue.... the PMs notifcations on the front page dont come up on my iphone ...
    I use an iPhone (3G w/4.2.1) and have always gotten my PMs (if any sends me any) if I touch "notifications" then "inbox" after signing in. Good Luck.
    Sweetwater
    "I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability": Ron White
    "Oh, it's all right. I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr... Poopy Pants?": Leslie Nielsen as Lt. Frank Drebin in "The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear" (1991)
    Pussycat Song- The Asylum Street Spankers
    Scrotum Song- The Asylum Street Spankers