Thread: Gas prices vs sex

Question Gas prices vs sex

Is it me but when I check boards like TERB and PERB there are no posts for the last 45 days and more!!n Is there really nothing happening there or what One thing I know for sure is that in all of Canada the gas prices are very stable but in Quebec shit happens like 1.22$ on monday and 1.36$ on friday back to 1.24$ on monday.Don't forget that in liters a price change
    of 10 cents is like 40 cents a gallon on a 3 day period.I owned a motorhome for almost 11 years and every year I would spend weeks and weeks in many states and the gas prices would only fluctuate about 4 or 5 cents a a gallon.There is something very fucked-up about gas prices only in Quebec and I'm trying to understand why.The only common denominator is that the sex industry here is very busy are we compensating high gas price with SEX!!!!
    Last edited by 2tuff2quit; 04-01-2011 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2tuff2quit View Post
    Is it me but when I check boards like TERB and PERB there are no posts for the last 45 days and more!!n Is there really nothing happening there or what One thing I know for sure is that in all of Canada the gas prices are very stable but in Quebec shit happens like 1.22$ on monday and 1.36$ on friday back to 1.24$ on monday.Don't forget that in liters a price change
    of 10 cents is like 40 cents a gallon on a 3 day period.I owned a motorhome for almost 11 years and every year I would spend weeks and weeks in many states and the gas prices would only fluctuate about 4 or 5 cents a a gallon.There is something very fucked-up about gas prices only in Quebec and I'm trying to understand why.The only common denominator is that the sex industry here is very busy are we compensating high gas price with SEX!!!!
    The price of crude oil is set separately on the three major international petroleum exchanges: the New York Mercantile Exchange, the International Petroleum Exchange in London and the Singapore International Monetary Exchange.

For the last 12 months :
    In Ontario : Gasoline prices rose 18.3% in Ontario following a 15.6% increase in January.
    In Quebec : Gasoline prices rose 15.8%.
    In British Columbia : Gasoline prices rose 1.8% in the 12 months to February, following a 2.3% increase in January. Consumers paid 12.6% more for gasoline.
    In Alberta : Gasoline prices rose 1.2% in February, following a 1.0% increase in January. Consumers in Alberta paid 15.3% more for gasoline.

Overall in Canada :
    Gasoline prices continued to increase in February, rising 15.7%, after recording a 13.0% increase in the 12 months to January.

Current Provincial Averages and change trend :
    Alberta 109.787 -0.093
    Manitoba 115.117 -0.552
    Saskatchewan 119.590 +0.747
    PEI 121.200 -0.175
    Ontario 123.031 -0.171
    New Brunswick 125.649 +1.689
    British Columbia 129.471 +0.800
    Quebec 129.731 -0.578
    Nova Scotia 129.863 -0.027
    Northwest Territories 132.900 0.000
    Newfoundland 133.814 +1.857

http://www.ontariogasprices.com/Retail_Price_Chart.aspx

http://www.quebecgasprices.com/Retail_Price_Chart.aspx

when you clic on a link clic again on 1 year and look at the shape

Please look at these 2 charts ,this is what I'm talking about, look at the shape of the quebec prices (WTF) does everybody understand this or is it only me.I know that the gas follows the price of the barrel,but in Quebec a 10 cent difference a liter is 38 cents a gallon every 3 days why!!!!!!!!!

One thing I know is that I buy gas from Sunday to Tuesday and it's pretty stable as a way to pay less.. In fact the monthly curve proves it !

Then... if you open both charts and click on, let's say a 3 year period...for instance, you'll see the same kinda curve for both provinces !

Anyway like I said, here in Quebec you should always buy around Monday, its easy and you don't have to worry much about the f*ck is happening in the world cuze it doesn't really make any difference at all.

Quote Originally Posted by 2tuff2quit View Post
    I agree with you. The rising price of gas gives a whole new meaning to fill it up. You really can't --- both your tank and the other also.

Get prepared, 6-8 months ago i predicted the Gaz will be 1.75$+ In Mai June !