Things are getting worst than ever. This post might be very thought-provoking, will see.
Over the last 10 years, I ve noticed a very weird trend on the Montreal scene. Once every 2-3 years agencies are popping from left and right with many impacts on the industry:
1) The Indy trend: We have more and more "Indies" in Montreal (alluring allyah, Lilly, pretty much all the famous SPs from the Montreal scene are now indy or affiliated to Indy agencies (I’m still questioning myself about this concept!). Fucking crazy! Some of them are charging NY rates....Just to mention few examples: Vicky Vix (now 500$ for 2h)...
Reasons why they're going on Indy mode? My theories are:
- agency owner's are not really taking care of the business
- just not enough calls (I've heard about girls sitting in cars for 9h and making only one call)
- agencies are making sometimes more than 50% commission
- agency policy (stupid as fee! I’ve been told some agencies are giving them "ticket!! Exactly like LE do! Few agencies are imposing crazy 8-12 hours shift, others are encouraging drug abuse. We all know that drug use and high-quality SPing simply don't mix. Too many physical and mental signs of deterioration, big drop in reliability and availability....)
- "stupid clients" telling them stupid shits like " you're too good to work with an agency, you should be Indy", "I'm in love, let's meet anytime, I'll pay whatever the price",....
I've recently been told the story of one of the 'a bit too successful montreal famous' dealing with crazy shits such as threats, fake calls, harassments and so on.
2) New agencies: Let me ask you one question: How many new agencies do pop-out from nowhere during the last few weeks? Based on what I've noticed, here is a non exhaustive list: prestige escorts,topmontrealescort, montreal lust, sexualgirls,ouraffair,girls4unow,sinfulsandy, douce folie, asian123,.... on top of that we have to add existing agencies such as angelescorts, queens of spades, 2hot2touch, escorts-express, tempted2touch, montrealxxxtase, eleganza, devilish, montrealgirlsonfire, nadya, chloesplayground,....just to name a few. I've lost the count! For real, there's a new agency popping every week. Based on the point 1, there's some Indy who actually decided to pimp their collegues. At the beginning I was like "ok cool, new girls are coming!", yeah right. Still the same girls moving faster than ever from one agency to another based on stupid promises such as; ' come work with us we'll give you 20$ more per hour, we are good at marketing girls..... I'm not going to talk about the 'spin off' agencies, you got to be stupid to run spin off while you just can't run 1 agency the right way. This is a very strange phenomenon, I don’t know why suddenly we have so many new players jumping on the Montreal scene. Especially if we do consider the Montreal market size as a very small one compare to Toronto, Vancouver or N-Y. It seems counter-intuitive. In such a competitive market, you would expect there to be fewer agencies, as over-supply will just boost competition, restrict prices and therefore profits even more. Who are these marketing geniuses?
I think everyone think it is easy money to run escort agencies and everyone try to make a good at it. Girls who can't even deal with their own bookings think they can run an agency. It is all pure greed.
3) Gang infiltration: I've been told recently that Gang members are trying to take and reign over the industry (it’s probably going to be worst because of LE operations on organized crime). Many young SPs are controlled (exploited) by pimps (yes it does happen...). Sad but true. There's a rumour saying Gang members are also trying to sell girls to agencies. A year ago here in MTL it's been publicly said that MTLGeisha was under the control of BIKERS, we all know how the story has ended...LE got them and closed them. If you're checking websites such as annonce123, jaysxlist there's a lot of supposed to be indy girls announced, I ve been told that most of them are under the influence of gang members.That's may be the reason why LE has been very active the last several months.
4) Pricing policy: The Montreal SP market has been taken over by pure greed and has priced itself out of the market for some of the guy I know they could barely afford $160. At $200 and over there's no chance they could afford paying that. I do understand their situation but at some point it's not about how much we are making per year. Some of us (I should say just a few of us) are making really good money and could probably afford Indy rates without a problem. I can't complain, life has been good to me but I've never forgot where I came from and I still have respect for the money and I know what worths what. Couple of my friends are making 18$/h through payroll, after taxes they have in their pockets something like 12$ net....Keep this in mind. To me the hour rate should be 160 to a maximum of 180$ (the girl is making from 80$ to 120$/h net!) and tip should be given based on the girl performances and not by default as it is now (200, 220$ per hour).
In the past years, I have noticed the significant deterioration of the MTL scene for hobbyists and there is no sign the situation will improve anytime soon which I really regret. I just don't think the market can support that many agencies and most of them will not make it. It will be interesting to see how this changes the Montreal scene in the long run.
What do you think????