Thread: Do less SP's work on Montreal Canadians game nights (especially playoffs)?

Do less SP's work on Montreal Canadians game nights (especially playoffs)?

Noticed it during the first three games against the Bruins

I mean, I guess it makes sense from an SP perspective as I would expect a drunk and highly aggressive (even angry after a loss like tonight) client base

Has this held true in prior years?

Lily from Montreal
    Hockey playoff are like the Superbowl or the Grey Cup:sacred...yes there is something more important than sex for me ...lolll at least till my team loses loll

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Staub View Post
    Noticed it during the first three games against the Bruins

I mean, I guess it makes sense from an SP perspective as I would expect a drunk and highly aggressive (even angry after a loss like tonight) client base

Has this held true in prior years?
    Yes they do.

Game nights.

During the 1960's and 1970's there would be an increase of SPs at the coffee shop that was part of the Seville Theater complex, block away from the old Forum. Similarly at the old Kon Tiki on Peel part of the Mont Royal Hotel complex where out of town hockey fans and visiting teams stayed likewise at the small bar across from the old Windsor Hotel between Dorchester-now Rene Levesque, and Ste- Catherine.

Things have not changed just the venues and delivery systems are different.
    LISA'S FRIEND

Theaters and doughnut shops do less business on those nights, so SPs can expect a drop in sales as well. Some may not want to stick around for a slow night.

schedule is clear now for another year

How is this for a promo - A cry in your beer discount for Canadians fans.

Depends on the girl I guess, Canadian ones mite actually watch the game, some girls have game time deals.