Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Osama bin Laden is DEAD!!!

Osama bin Laden is DEAD!!!

According to news sources, bin Laden is confirmed dead and his body is in US hands. More news to follow...

Obama has just guaranteed his re-election.

Yesterday people were joking that now that Obama has released his birth certificate, next he'll get bin Laden. Well guess what...he did!
    Last edited by Techman; 05-01-2011 at 11:56 PM.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Techman View Post
    According to news sources, bin Laden is confirmed dead and his body is in US hands. More news to follow...

Yesterday people were joking that now that Obama has released his birth certificate, next he'll get bin Laden. Well guess what...he did!
    I knew that frozen Walt Disney would be useful one day !

This just in... Donald Trump has just decided not to run for president and is pulling out what remains of his hair.

Apparently they got bin Laden a week ago and were waiting for DNA confirmation before making the announcement.
    And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Oh yeah, popeye Obama went on a mission to track that rascal Bin Laden down all by himself. Don't wet yourself, but this won't get him re-elected. Not with the economy the US has and will have this time next year.

Osama Bin Laden was killed at a mansion near Islamabad. This means that the Pakistani government knew where he was. He was not in some cave as everyone thought he was. Someone in the Pakistani government gave him up for a price. That's my hunch.

This just in... Donald Trump has just decided not to run for president and is pulling out what remains of his hair.

Apparently they got bin Laden a week ago and were waiting for DNA confirmation before making the announcement.
    OVAL meeting :
    Obama : Ok guys ! we're in deep sh*t now what are the options ?
    Joe Biden : Easy ! unfreeze Bin Laden (that we caught 10 years ago) and lets pull out from AfGH as well as IRAQ.
    Obama : Yes but the Reps didn't even use him to race against me !
    Bill Daley : That's because they were sure America would never vote for a black !
    Obama : Ok but If they make another bogus tape ?
    Peter Rouse : We'll just say it's Matt Lewis on a brand new gig !
    Obama : But if we pull out, we won't have any wars to finance our economy !
    Joe Biden : no problem, we'll do like the Bush(s) did... we'll just start another one
    David Plouffe : North Korea ?
    Obama : No. I don't wanna be dragged into another stupid war like this.
    Valerie : Cuba ?
    Obama : No.
    Nancy-Anne : Iran ?
    Obama : No.
    Last edited by JH Fan; 05-02-2011 at 12:39 AM.

Have they found Elvis?

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"

Americans are proud now , Obama now will be re-elected for president. Everyone now loves Obama this is one way to forget what Obama hasn't done for the Americans , just wait and see how quick people will forget how Obama has done nothing much in 4 years

So the US killed its beast. Did they really? What's next...
    I suggest some serious and amazing reading from a US citizen writter:
    Barbara Hand Clow, www.jailu.com, The Mayan Code, in french Le Code Maya . J'ai Lu. So we can get ahead...
    Last edited by Monsieur-Du-Q; 05-02-2011 at 01:22 AM.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Donald Trump will now likely ask to verify Bin Laden's death certificate before he makes a statement about this.

Most likely, and the reward was $25 million.

Hey bin laden ..................... you jerkoff!
    Quote Originally Posted by daydreamer41 View Post

Osama Bin Laden was killed at a mansion near Islamabad. This means that the Pakistani government knew where he was. He was not in some cave as everyone thought he was. Someone in the Pakistani government gave him up for a price. That's my hunch.

So long to that mother f*****
    It is unfortunate that this has taken this long - "living in a mansion 8 times larger than surrounding dwellings in what amounts to a suburb of Islamabad in a neighborhood with lots of retired pakistani generals? what the hell? thanks for the support pakistan!
    anyway - maybe those directly impacted by 9-11 can get some closure from this.

Leharem and Techman I am behind you guys 120% its so true

Sixty Minute Man
    Quote Originally Posted by leharem View Post
    Americans are proud now , Obama now will be re-elected for president. Everyone now loves Obama this is one way to forget what Obama hasn't done for the Americans , just wait and see how quick people will forget how Obama has done nothing much in 4 years
    True leharem, all from a President that wanted to close Gitmo and provide all the prisoners of war with lawyers ... give me a break! BTW, the U.S. military has been looking for that cocksucker for 10 yrs. It really didn't matter what President was in office.

Let's see now, Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie = 190 Americans and 43 British citizens murdered ... I'd be very concerned Gadhafi.
    That bass player's a babe. She makes me feel kinda funny, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.

... Wayne's World

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Muslims around the world should rejoice!

Bin Laden has killed & crippled thousands of muslims all over the world. The large majority of his victims were muslims. It's no secret that Islam has suffered greatly all over the world because of Bin Laden & Al Quaeda. The damage the terrorists have done to Islam will leave its mark for decades....or longer.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast