Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Arnold Schwarzenegger admits fathering a child with member of household staff

Arnold Schwarzenegger admits fathering a child with member of household staff

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...old-staff.html

to do this 10 years ago, before he ran for governor,
    just shows what he thinks about the intellect of the American voting public.

the guy is a fraud from his steroid plastic surgery head to his fred flinestone toes.

to me this is worse that anything Mel Gibson did.

I wonder if the staff member ever broght the kid around the house and Marie said,
    "geez this kid looks alot like Arnold"
    Last edited by Morris Wanchuk; 05-17-2011 at 10:31 AM.

Sixty Minute Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Morris Wanchuk View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...old-staff.html

to do this 10 years ago, before he ran for governor,
    just shows what he thinks about the intellect of the American voting public.

the guy is a fraud from his steroid plastic surgery head to his fred flinestone toes.
    Hasta la vista, baby!
    That bass player's a babe. She makes me feel kinda funny, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.

... Wayne's World

No one told him not to shit in the same place he eats.

Arnold Schwarzenegger admits fathering a child with member of household staff...

Only one ?

Sixty Minute Man
    Quote Originally Posted by JH Fan View Post
    Arnold Schwarzenegger admits fathering a child with member of household staff...

Only one ?
    Very good JH, maybe more to come. Jeezus, have these guys ever heard of condoms? John Edwards is another F'n nitwit!
    That bass player's a babe. She makes me feel kinda funny, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class.

... Wayne's World

Sixty Minute Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian View Post
    They did re-elect George W Bush after all.
    Octavian, Bush is more of a man than that Austrian steroid freak will ever be. If anything, he had the Kennedy clan fooled!

... Wayne's World

Quote Originally Posted by StefanoUS View Post
    ..that Austrian steroid freak...
    Good stuff !

The GOV made LUV, and did not use a GLUV!

Somehow, I do not think this will effect his movie career.

Kansas Frank
    Arnold certainly couldn't care less for trust and integrity.

Sadly, I can now make fun of my college buddies who voted for the Terminator.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansas Frank View Post
    Arnold certainly couldn't care less for trust and integrity.

Make that the Sperminator.

Sixty Minute Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Kansas Frank View Post
    Oh come on Frank, "Patty" is a real looker!
    Last edited by StefanoUS; 05-19-2011 at 06:01 PM.

... Wayne's World

Sixty Minute Man
    Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    Another conservative phony is exposed. Why is anyone surprised?
    Hmmm, you'll need a lot more to catch up to William Jefferson (B.J.) Clinton ... what a waste of a good cigar!

... Wayne's World

I was expecting his mistress was going to be a young hottie. What a disappointment.

Sixty Minute Man
    Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    Actually, Arnold had a lot more. Perhaps even more than Clinton according to some accounts. However, he always denied it after he got married and even recanted a published interview where he bragged about it. Shortly before he ran for governor, he gave an interview where he blamed the problems of urban America on the large number of one-parent families without fathers. By the way, wasn't Clinton impeached for it?
    No, actually Clinton was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice, not for banging his little girlfriend.

Tell the truth though, when Clinton got busted you were one of those saying "It's no one's business what he does in his personal life". But when Arnold gets busted, it's "another conservative phony is exposed".

They're both assholes in my book anyway.

Take care.

... Wayne's World

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast