Thread: Martin xxxtase a question about boat rental

Banned

Martin xxxtase a question about boat rental

The 4hrs/$300. dollars does that price also include the lady of your choice from your agency to go on the boat with you to make sure you have a really good time or does that cost extra

Bystander
    Is the Boat doing Incalls or Outcalls? What about BFE?

This is what's happening when new toys comes around...
    Holy shit! Let's see if you bastards can do ninety!

Jeff et mcfly

En fait le bateau remplace la chambre ... Exemple si au lieu de payer de 300$ pour une suite on t offre la possibilite d avoir un bateau qui part du vieux port avec une cabine et un capitaine qui vous promene une couple d heure ...bien sur tu fais ce que tu veux abord du bateau Et pour ce qui du bfe je le suis mais qu avec les dames !! eheh
    Martin & the XXXTase Team 438-345-8064 Voice / Text Message - Private Message - www.montrealXXXTase.com
    Best customer service & PUNCTUALITY. HOTTEST LADIES
    that offer the best service and have the BEST ATTITUDE
    Make XXXTase your first choice.

Veteran of Misadventures
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin_XXXtase View Post
    En fait le bateau remplace la chambre ... Exemple si au lieu de payer de 300$ pour une suite on t offre la possibilite d avoir un bateau qui part du vieux port avec une cabine et un capitaine qui vous promene une couple d heure ...bien sur tu fais ce que tu veux abord du bateau Et pour ce qui du bfe je le suis mais qu avec les dames !! eheh
    English translation:

"In fact, the boat replaces the room ... Example, if instead of paying $ 300 for a suite one offers the possibility of having a boat from the old port with a cabin and a captain who walk a couple of hours ... of course you do what you want. And the first boat in terms of bfe but that I am with the ladies!"

Martin..........what do you mean when you say the Captain walks a couple of hours...does he "walk the plank????"...is this like the limousine driver who is asked to look the other way while you get a blow job in the backseat of the limousine? What if the Captain peeks? Or is the cabin 100% private with no windows?
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 06-11-2011 at 09:48 AM.

Bystander
    Jeff et mcfly

Et pour ce qui du bfe je le suis mais qu avec les dames !! eheh
    Je parlais du bateau Martin...

BFE: Boat Friend Experience.
    Holy shit! Let's see if you bastards can do ninety!

Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver View Post
    English translation:

Martin..........what do you mean when you say the Captain walks a couple of hours...does he "walk the plank????"
    The Captain don't walk a couple of hours... he's giving you and the the girl a boat ride for a couple of hours...

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 11 View Post
    Say what??
    $300 fo 4hours + the boat ?
    I think Jeff Jones is reading too much of Lewis Carroll stuff...

Banned
    You should name this boat the love boat after the tv series that was on in the 70's and 80's. I'll bet your boat is a lot more fun then there boat

As long as I get up close to "the man in the boat" it will be worthwhile.

Boat

Yes sir for the all summer every weekend !!

J aime vraiment cette idee et je crois que d autres aussi aimeront experiementer d aller voir les feux d artifice un samedi soir avec une bouteille de rouge et alexia et jessie pour exemple en deux piece dans le bateau ou assises sur leur genoux !!! tk moi l idee m enchanterais !!
    Martin & the XXXTase Team 438-345-8064 Voice / Text Message - Private Message - www.montrealXXXTase.com

Yes sir for the all summer every weekend !!

J aime vraiment cette idee et je crois que d autres aussi aimeront experiementer d aller voir les feux d artifice un samedi soir avec une bouteille de rouge et alexia et jessie pour exemple en deux piece dans le bateau ou assises sur leur genoux !!! tk moi l idee m enchanterais !!
    Rough translation.

"I really like the idea and I think others would like to experiment by going to see the fireworks one saturday with a bottle of red wine along with Alexia and Jessie in a two piece or on their knees!!!"

This boat idea really intrigues me!
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

Martin, ce qui m'intrigue c'est que tu donnes sur ton site le tarif pour 2 heures, 3 heures, etc. Mais après tu dis "disponible sur rendez-vous minimum de 3 heures"... Donc ça marche pas pour 2 heures? Il ya quelque chose que je comprends pas je crois...

Hormone ta raison je viens de l arranger ...!! Je vais rajouter une autre option aussi ce soir ou demain . Un client hier nous a fait magasiner et louer pour lui un gros lincon navigator ( le camion limousine a peu pres 22 places ) pour un party ce soir !! Ca ma donner l idee d offrir ca aussi en service ... a suivre.... !!

Hormone ta raison je viens de l arranger ...!! Je vais rajouter une autre option aussi ce soir ou demain . Un client hier nous a fait magasiner et louer pour lui un gros lincon navigator ( le camion limousine a peu pres 22 places ) pour un party ce soir !! Ca ma donner l idee d offrir ca aussi en service ... a suivre.... !!
    What about a Helo ?

Even if you stay under the safety 90deg. Roll manoeuver, she might... be able to re-swallow and thus create a brand new sensation and also a brand new acronym for Merbites