I'm a ~35-yo SP-virgin but I've been lurking here for a long time. Fact is, being with an SP has been a long time fantasy of mine, but I've always been too chicken to actually do it. Pok, pok.
Two reasons always held me back:
- Fear of catching something, even if a condom is used (whatever that may be).
- I'm fat and not much to look at, and I'm self conscious.
The 2nd point only became an issue for me since I went to Pussy Corps a few years ago and booked a girl for a private show. She was allowed to touch, but the reverse wasn't true... Nothing too raunch happened, except I wacked off a bit, and I kind of got naked, and she did manage to get me worked up. But near the end of the session one thing bothered me quite a lot. As I was kneeling on the mat/floor, she went behind me and wrapped her arms around me, and as we were both facing the mirror on the wall, she said "Look, look at us in the mirror", with her eyes going flap-flap and oozing sexiness, smiling with her best o-shaped porn smile.
While I'm sure she intended me to get all worked up from the sight of seeing myself with a hot babe, it had the opposite effect of directly exposing in extreme contrast just how much of a lower-than-average joe (face/body) I really was, and how I could never see how a hot girl like this would ever go for me in real life. All of the magic of was lost right there and then, exposing just how much of a fraud the whole experience had been... So, my ego took quite a shock that night.
While I'm not here to bother you with my emotional issues, I do have a few questions for SPs and johns. So, in the spirit of coaching a rookie, I'd like to ask you old coots and pros some questions about yourselves and personal experiences, other than on a superficial nature.
All questions obviously optional.
1) How/Why did you get into the hobby?
2) Do/did any of you have similar feelings about yourselves? Did they go away once you got "into it"?
3) What's the frequency of your hobby?
1) What's the age of the average customer?
2) What does the average customer look like?
3) What goes through your mind when you meet a John thats unattractive? Becasue it's work, do you just trudge along, get on with it and plaster a smile on your face?
4) Would you refuse a customer based on looks/weight? If not, would the service vary a lot based on this?
5) In your opinion, do girls get tested regularly?
6) When/if SPs learns that she has contracted an STD, does she usually stop working until the infection is gone (or permamently in the event of AIDS/Hepatitis/Herpes), or is it common practice to just continue working and put on a condom and be "extra careful" ?
Other comments welcome.
By the way, I havent seen these issues discussed anywhere and I read most threads. Apologies this is all too naive, and/or if anything like this has been discussed before.