Thread: Where do young Francophone girls hang out?

Where do young Francophone girls hang out?

I thought some of the comments on "Where do young Asians hang out?" thread were pretty good. Though I'd also ask locals where Francophone girls hang out in Montreal. Merci.

Try the plateau Mont-Royal area.

Bars and Clubs on St-Denis are considered more of a hang out spot for young Francophones.
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

Oh forgot, the hot spot in the summer is at the Beach Club in Point Calumet.
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

Being a "young " francophone woman , I would say St Laurent is where young women hang out . Try Globe, buena notte, koko lounge, gaz bar, macaroni bar or muzique ... during the late evenings/night these places are more clubs tho. Rachel rachel ( berri-rachel ) is more like a bar ... Plateau is also a great spot with a different crowed .

Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    Oh forgot, the hot spot in the summer is at the Beach Club in Point Calumet.
    It is !!!! I ve also been to Plage D'Oka this week end and there was so many hot looking girls I did not know where to look

Quote Originally Posted by Samy View Post
    It is !!!! I ve also been to Plage D'Oka this week end and there was so many hot looking girls I did not know where to look
    went there monday and was full also :P

Kansas Frank

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Samy View Post
    You got my appetite going.

Is it just a place for people watching or can a nice American take one of those hoties back to his hotel. Oh, how I wish I can speak French!

It's a whole new ballgame
    Quote Originally Posted by Kansas Frank View Post
    You got my appetite going.

Is it just a place for people watching or can a nice American take one of those hoties back to his hotel. Oh, how I wish I can speak French!
    That might prove difficult, Frank. Plage d'Oka is a beach in a provincial, er, excuse me, national park about an hour by car or three by bicycle from downtown Montreal.
    The mounties always get their man.

Kansas Frank
    Quote Originally Posted by rumpleforeskiin View Post
    That might prove difficult, Frank. Plage d'Oka is a beach in a provincial, er, excuse me, national park about an hour by car or three by bicycle from downtown Montreal.
    Wow. That's far. I have driven in Montreal. Alright, if the US continues to decline, I'm moving to Montreal. Hell, I'll shovel snow to make a living. I better start learning French.

Is it just a place for people watching or can a nice American take one of those hoties back to his hotel.
    Probably one of the better ways to meet the girls there would be to take part in some games if there's any while you're there. Beach volley or other similar things is a good way to mingle and get to talk to strangers. Meeting someone could lead to later on partying... but probbaly not going straight to your hotel... not initially!
    There is also the beach/ artificial lake on Ile Notre Dame where the Grand Prix happens. Lots of Montreal and close by South shore girls go there, compared to Oka which attracts a lot of people far from Montréal (if an hour's drive is considered far)

Kansas Frank
    Thanks MKQ and Hormone. I guess I also must be well endowed. He, he. I'm pretty fit and cut but the shyness factor alone may make the ladies think is he a dude or a . . . . I'll stick to Hobbyland -- at least the ladies are polite enough to say they've seen smaller packages.

Hey Frank, know what you mean, I am very shy too! It's incredibly easy for me to freeze up and mumble idiotic things when it comes to making contact with pretty girls if I am attracted to them. It is embarrassing, because I work a lot with the public and for my job I have no problems at all coming up to a lovely lady and starting a conversation with her, as long as I have a professional/ valid reason to do so. Maybe I should become a profesional lover, so I would have a valid reason at all times!! Enjoy your stays here!

Banned
    Hello Gentlemen,

Thanks MKQ and Hormone. I guess I also must be well endowed. He, he. I'm pretty fit and cut but the shyness factor alone may make the ladies think is he a dude or a . . . . I'll stick to Hobbyland -- at least the ladies are polite enough to say they've seen smaller packages.
    Extremes are never the best: options get limited if you are too big or too small. It's very nice to be "one size fits all"...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by hormone View Post
    Hey Frank, know what you mean, I am very shy too! It's incredibly easy for me to freeze up and mumble idiotic things when it comes to making contact with pretty girls if I am attracted to them. It is embarrassing, because I work a lot with the public and for my job I have no problems at all coming up to a lovely lady and starting a conversation with her, as long as I have a professional/ valid reason to do so. Maybe I should become a profesional lover, so I would have a valid reason at all times!! Enjoy your stays here!
    Yes, I have much the same problem, though I would not say I am shy. I am mostly at ease with anyone. In my job I often have to be at complete ease with large groups at a moments notice in order to start progress immediately, and I have no trouble at all because it's what I am there to do. With women, it doesn't matter who they are or what they look like I'm totally fine as long as I have no personal intentions. But as soon as I start considering more...it really sucks. I know one lady around 40 I really felt a spontaneous serious infatuation for. She's very attractive, sweet, smart and really easy to talk with and joke with...but only because she's married. I don't do married so that barrier takes all the pressure off. Damn.

So Hormone, where do we sign up for that "profession"?

Cheers,

Merlot
    Last edited by Merlot; 06-30-2011 at 11:47 AM.

Kansas Frank

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Merlot View Post
    So Hormone, where do we sign up for that "profession"?
    Thanks for your words of encouragement Merlot. My package is average, at least according to most studies I've read.

Yes, Hormone, where do we sign up.

I suffer from the same problem. On any professional setting, I can deal with any woman, however she is attractive and "powerful" or flaunting her natural assets, but when it comes to personal interaction -- well, I'm not as polished . . . . I even get shy when a hot SP shows up.