Thread: Interruption of an essential service

Interruption of an essential service

This morning MERB was out of service for many hours. Taking into account that I use MERB more often than the postal service, I should consider it as more essential than the postal service.
    Maybe we should ask Mr. Harper to vote a parliement law againt MERB interruptions.

old_beginner

LMAO!!!
    Good one O B.

Quote Originally Posted by old_beginner View Post
    This morning MERB was out of service for many hours. Taking into account that I use MERB more often than the postal service, I should consider it as more essential than the postal service.
    Maybe we should ask Mr. Harper to vote a parliement law againt MERB interruptions.

No,no ! are you crazy ? dont get this twit mess around with Merb.

Merb is free. Can you imagine paying $0.59 everytime you post something here ?
    Since I always convert everything into SP Money that would mean It would have cost me 3 sessions of my favorite SP lost in order to post all my BS I've posted out here

Actually 2 of the 4 Montreal boards were out of service during this same period - MERB not available, another Montreal board infected by a Trojan virus, and a provider site also infected by a virus. Hopefully, all is now resolved.