Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fifa the ladies beautifull game begins

Fifa the ladies beautifull game begins

Christine Sinclair scored a Canadian-best 116 goals in 159 appearances for the national team, and is a five-time finalist for the FIFA women's player of the year award. And it's only a matter of time, according to Canada's Italian-born coach Carolina Morace, before Sinclair is not just one of the best women's players on the planet,GO CANADA GO The ladies in red are hot,bring home the Fifa World cup of soccer Trophy,the beautiful game start sunday 26 june 11:45 75,000 spectators at Germany Berlins stadium for game Germany and Canada, millions will tune in to watch,can`t wait for this great event,lets cheer cheer for these hot ladies.

Cool

France and Nigeria game just ended,great game wow,i think Necib #14 for France she is one great player and so Sexy Hot Hot Hot gal,she reminds me and looks very much like a gal i dated some years ago ..wow.those were some great times umumumumum,Canada up next against Germany can`t wait,this guy here sure luves watching these gals play..wow

Oh France won 1-0 against Nigeria ..GO CANADA GO....Bring home the FIFA Womens World Cup of Soccer Trophy.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Germany has scored 1-0 Germany......Go Canada GO

Can`t Believe Christine Sinclair for Canada missed that shot for a goal.....ahhhhaaaahhhhhhh

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Germany has scored again..aahhhhhaahhh.......okay GALS you still have enough time for come back ..GO CANADA GO

Ok, Game on Second half begins ,Canada you still have a Chance for come back,nows your chance ladies.

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Canada ..yes yes ..Sinclair what a goal...amazing score..GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Go CANADA GO,YOU STILL HAVE TIME

Sorry boys but I'm unable to watch a women soccer game. I still prefer the real thing.

Right now I'm so eager to watch the games of the Copa América. It starts July 1rst in Argentina.
    ἄνθρωπος μέτρον
    Man is the measure of all things

Sexo sin pecado es como huevo sin sal (Le sexe sans péché est comme un œuf sans sel/Sex without sin is like an egg without salt) [Carlos Fuentes]

Congrats to the Canadien gals for puting up a good fight and losing 2-1, but those German gals are sure good at their game, whoa could they shoot that ball hard,the other teams sure have a fight coming,Germans are the previous 2007 World Champs,i am still not giving up on the hopes of Canada being World champs,their are some sexy hot gals on that team,luv them sexy legs.

Christina Sinclair

Quote Originally Posted by BayLeaf View Post
    Christine Sinclair scored a Canadian-best 116 goals in 159 appearances for the national team, and is a five-time finalist for the FIFA women's player of the year award. And it's only a matter of time, according to Canada's Italian-born coach Carolina Morace, before Sinclair is not just one of the best women's players on the planet,GO CANADA GO The ladies in red are hot,bring home the Fifa World cup of soccer Trophy,the beautiful game start sunday 26 june 11:45 75,000 spectators at Germany Berlins stadium for game Germany and Canada, millions will tune in to watch,can`t wait for this great event,lets cheer cheer for these hot ladies.
    Sinclair got a broken nose,these ladies are tough

Have to say that Canada has a great soccer future Men and Women,the U-17 Men has some great talent heading on,even if they did not qualify for next round in the present tournament going on,they did play super well ,they have some great players for future mens tounaments,and Canada is coming up with more boys by the mounts.

Japan looks hot and England even if they tied.

Great games

Quote Originally Posted by DPRooster View Post
    Japan looks hot and England even if they tied.
    USA LOOKS GOOD,THEY SURE COULD SHOOT THAT BALL

Looks like Canada against France on Thursday may be played with out Christine Sinclair,her broken nose is in bad shap,cross fingers that she will play,these girls are tough as steel, so such great soccer is being played in this tournament wow wow wow.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast