Thread: Hello! Ladies and Gentlemen! Need your help: What are the best hotel locations.....

Adorable libertine

Talking Hello! Ladies and Gentlemen! Need your help: What are the best hotel locations.....

......... to be with both easy access by car and by bus/metro in Montreal?

It could seem strange that I am asking this question, but that's the part "bus/metro" I don't know, and I have some difficulties to view.

This is without saying for a nice reputable hotel and without the need of a key for the elevator.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria Divina View Post
    ......... to be with both easy access by car and by bus/metro in Montreal?

It could seem strange that I am asking this question, but that's the part "bus/metro" I don't know, and I have some difficulties to view.

This is without saying for a nice reputable hotel and without the need of a key for the elevator.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.
    Yes Maria great post we want a know you have good idea LOL

Thank for help somes girls ;-)

And BTW welcome amongts us lol
    Last edited by EvaCharms; 07-10-2011 at 04:26 PM.

Veteran of Misadventures
    The Hyatt has an underground tunnel that connects to the Place de Arts Metro station and is the best cold weather hotel in Montreal location wise. It also sits on top of a shopping mall.

The best warm weather hotel is probably the Sheraton or the Hotel de la Montagne. The Sheraton has a $14/day parking garage next door which is cheap for downtown Montreal and is not far from the Peel Metro station. The Hotel de la Montagne is close to Peel Metro. Both hotels are convenient due to proximity to the Crescent Street/Stanley/Drummond restaurants and bars.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    The Omni Mont-Royal is also quite close to a subway station. Same thing with the Queen Elizabeth, Hilton Bonaventure & Marriott Champlain.

Maria

You'd think that anyone who has been in the business as long as you have would know where all the hotels are, especially the ones that are attached to or within walking distance of a subway ?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    The Omni Mont-Royal is also quite close to a subway station. Same thing with the Queen Elizabeth, Hilton Bonaventure & Marriott Champlain.
    You are also correct Dr., the Omni is around the corner from one. But the Queen Elizabeth, Hilton Bonaventure & Marriott Chateau Champlain are all attached to subway stations or within tunnels leading to subway stations & no need to step outside.

Quote Originally Posted by James Joyce View Post
    Maria

You'd think that anyone who has been in the business as long as you have would know where all the hotels are, especially the ones that are attached to or within walking distance of a subway ?
    Loll you think haha good observation gentlemen ;-)

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Maria

I was also wondering the same thing when she popped the question.....

A more inane question asked, was by me standing on 34th St in NYC asking some goddess passing by where is the Empire State Building ?

Retired veteran hobbyist
    A more inane question asked, was by me standing on 34th St in NYC asking some goddess passing by where is the Empire State Building ?
    LOL!!! You crack me up, JJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    LOL!!! You crack me up, JJ.
    Humm i'll crack for you too hihi wise Doc

Adorable libertine
    Hello all! :-)

There is a basic answer to your questions:

I just don't live in Montreal and I have almost never use the subways.

Of course, I could have make a little search by myself, but a lots here know exactly the answer. :-)

Thank you to all your answers! Nice to you!