Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How long of a TDL list should I have?

How long of a TDL list should I have?

I'm coming up in a few weeks and am going to have availability on about three nights (Monday-Wednesday), although I'm not sure if will indulge on all three nights (budget and, uh, stamina-wise).

How long of a well-researched, vetted TDL should I have to reasonably assure I get one or two girls I am interested in? Since this is my first time doing this, I'm not particularly interested in trying to get sold a bill of goods on someone else.

Thanks.

I would suggest you go for agencies or indies who accept advanced booking. The best agencies pretty much all do advanced booking (it will depend on the lady and other factors). Of course, pre-booking someone does not absolutely guarantee the appointment, so you also need a plan "B" (a backup lady to call if your pre-booked appointment falls through). Maybe even a plan "C"...

So, assuming you indulge two evenings out of three, in terms of your TDL: two plan "A" ladies, plus a couple plan "B" ladies for each night...hum...6 ladies on the TDL...

If I were to go agency (and I think I will, since I don't have confidence I know what to look for with indies at this point ) - how early should I call to prebook? I appreciate all of the help with this.

Quote Originally Posted by krushgroover View Post
    How long of a well-researched, vetted TDL should I have to reasonably assure I get one or two girls I am interested in?
    It depends on if you only have 1 or 2 girls that interest you. If that's your list, I agree that trying to pre-book is the way to go.

I used to have a "Plan A", "B", "C", and an "Indy" list... even having been in the hobby for quite a while, or because of it, I used to have a list totaling about 40 girls!! Now I've made the determination that I won't "settle" for anything other than "A List", which last trip was still 5-6 girls (with 2-3 backups). Even with all of the planning, I still wasn't able to see 2 on my wish-list, but it all worked out.

Just remember, you can over-think, over-plan, and be disappointed.

Enjoy,

Voyager
    Last edited by Voyager; 07-10-2011 at 07:28 PM.
    "No matter how sophisticated you may be, a large granite mountain cannot be denied—it speaks in silence to the very core of your being."
    -Ansel Adams

Your TDL should be 30 girls long and should be entirely achieved by the end of the first night. That's just how we roll in Montreal

Quote Originally Posted by krushgroover View Post
    If I were to go agency (and I think I will, since I don't have confidence I know what to look for with indies at this point ) - how early should I call to prebook? I appreciate all of the help with this.

I think that most agencies will probably hesitate to pre-book more than one week or so out. A few will take the appointment but ask you to check with them a few days before. In any case, it doesn't hurt to call the agency and ask them. It is possible that some of the SPs with fairly regular schedules can be booked a few weeks in advance.

Also, do not discount all indies. Some of the best, well-reviewed ones, are very organized and will honor their appointments.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post

Voyager
    So true.
    Go with the flow. Allow for surprises, both not so good and very good ones.
    This is supposed to be enjoyable and fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    It depends on if you only have 1 or 2 girls that interest you. If that's your list, I agree that trying to pre-book is the way to go.

I used to have a "Plan A", "B", "C", and an "Indy" list... even having been in the hobby for quite a while, or because of it, I used to have a list totaling about 40 girls!! Now I've made the determination that I won't "settle" for anything other than "A List", which last trip was still 5-6 girls (with 2-3 backups). Even with all of the planning, I still wasn't able to see 2 on my wish-list, but it all worked out.

Enjoy,

Voyager
    Fair enough. As a brilliant man once said..."ass is ass, Larry."

Fun n games til some1...
    If you're coming for 3 days and want to see 1 per night then you just need a TDL of 6, go with a Plan A + Plan B.

I also agree with Voyager above with planning ahead.

sigma69 also nailed it ... use agencies that accept Advance Bookings. Being from outta town you should reschedule as much as possible and whatever timeslots you have left, you can call the day of to book... daily schedules seem to get posted by 11AM.

Quote Originally Posted by evillethings View Post
    daily schedules seem to get posted by 11AM.
    But always call to see who is working, I have lucked out a couple times with a girl not showing on the schedule

Quote Originally Posted by evillethings View Post
    If you're coming for 3 days and want to see 1 per night then you just need a TDL of 6, go with a Plan A + Plan B.
    Stamina wise, I can't say... some can only do one girl per day or nite... some can do 2-3 girls with 2 SOGs each. You should know for yourself... but for sure it's better to have one solid encounter you really wanted per nite than multiple encounters just to fit pre-set numbers...

I would say to have a TDL list of 3 times the number of girls you actually want to meet. You need plan B, obviously, but also plan C, as this is not a predictable business in terms of scheduling. There are only a few agencies which have a very reliable advanced booking schedule and a few more who post "advanced" bookings but have some variability, which I find is normal.
    One good solution I use is that I always try to pre-book (a few days before or the day before) one girl I really really want to meet and then the on the day itself, I look at the schedules to see how's working and pick a 2nd girl for a later meeting. This way I am pretty satisfied.

Your TDL should be twice as long as your weiner. It should have Plans "A" and "B" and be single spaced in a 12 font.
    Sweetwater
    "I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability": Ron White
    "Oh, it's all right. I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr... Poopy Pants?": Leslie Nielsen as Lt. Frank Drebin in "The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear" (1991)
    Pussycat Song- The Asylum Street Spankers
    Scrotum Song- The Asylum Street Spankers

Definately Naomie from MSC and soon !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin07 View Post
    Definately Naomie from MSC and soon !!!
    How the heck did you end up here (in this thread) Martin07 ?

I bring a list with each legitimate agency on it, under each one I list all the girls from there that I want to see in the order of preference, then when im there I come on merb and see whos on that night and call the highest one that's on my list

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast