Thread: to wet pussy

to wet pussy

I do not know how else to put this. I am an average guy do not have a large dick just a average one I guese. the ladt that I am seeing is not to tight so I feel her but not a lot so sometimes it is dificult for me to cum inside her unless I pussh just the right way. the problem I am having is a lot of times when she is really excited she get so wet it it like gushing out of her. when she is like this I feel nothing and lose me hardon and she gets all pissed offf that she cannot make me cum that way. I do not know what I am asking but does this happen to anyone else.

If she's getting all excited and really wet then your doing something right!

If she's not tight then try some positions where she is not spreading her legs out but instead her legs are together.

If you're losing your hard on, well they have pills to help you with that. Don't get this the wrong way, I know people who take them because they're tired or stressed out. So the pill is like an energy drink for the little guy a good pick me up. Also know this one guy who takes it when doing duos so he could go the distance with two girls.
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

Too wet is not good, I once put a whole tube of lube in a pussy. Could not get good traction.