View Poll Results: Do you think MERB members would benefit from an Hotel Section?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 76.92%
  • No

3 23.08%

Thread: suggestion -- this board could use a hotels section

suggestion -- this board could use a hotels section

This board could use a place to discuss hotels, we could share if its sp friendly, hot tubs and such, who has hourly rates, things of that nature...what does everyone think?

>>> EDITED BY MOD 11: Poll added. See post #2 below for details. <<<
    Last edited by Mod 11; 07-21-2011 at 10:02 PM.

There's many hotel threads already, have you searched? Hotel bidding, hotel who are SP-friendly...

A new section might be nice but the problem becomes there's so many sections, navigation becomes difficult.

I can add a poll to your request if you like and, if results are favorable, we can ask Fred (the system administrator) if he agrees.

There's no guarantee he will, even if all votes say they'd like it so, that poll won't be binding to any MERB moderators or administrators.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 11 View Post
    I can add a poll to your request if you like and, if results are favorable, we can ask Fred (the system administrator) if he agrees.
    I vote YES... if the poll is "should members be banned for not searching for a well-discussed topic first"
    "No matter how sophisticated you may be, a large granite mountain cannot be denied—it speaks in silence to the very core of your being."
    -Ansel Adams

Thanks mod. I love the site, I just think that could make it better. Lol maybe you could get hotel advertisment.

When did I say I couldn't find the thread? It's just easier to see info in multiple threads instead of reading a 100 page thread. I might be in the minority here... It's just a suggestion

I already have a place for my next visit, more thinking of down the line, and maybe a place to put my experiences with certain places

Fun n games til some1...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 11 View Post
    ... A new section might be nice but the problem becomes there's so many sections, navigation becomes difficult...
    Although it is a great idea, i have to agree with M11 AKA Hammer! Hotel info isnt core to Merb but certainly a nice to have + welcome content.