Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Satin Dreamz, please look at our new site and give your comments.

Renowned SATIN DREAMZ SatinDreamz's Avatar

Exclamation Satin Dreamz, please look at our new site and give your comments.

as many of you might know by now 'Montreal Sex City' Jessy and 'Satin Dreamz.ca' Peter *SD have gone our separate ways!

Satin Dreamz.ca is pleased to announce our new super friendly OFFICIAL website launched this past weekend September 4th, we have a BRAND NEW look,
    tell us what you think, all suggestion and comments are welcomed.

>>>>
    Edited by Mod 11:

This looked more like a publicity than a request for feedback. Publicity goes in the advertiser section, not in the lounge, and members can't reply there.

In the past, we allowed advertisers to ask for feedback on their website in the lounge. I see no problem to still allow it, when the changes are as major as the one here BUT, it can't be done with publicity, sales pitch, slogans and the like.

I removed the parts that were unacceptable and changed the title for something more neutral.

For all other advertisers, this isn't a green light to flood the lounge each time you move a coma on your website. This type of thread must be kept to a minimum, involve major changes and happen only once in a blue moon.

Thanks

<<<
    Last edited by Mod 11; 09-07-2011 at 02:05 PM.
    Best Personal Regards, Legendary *Peter SD*
    * Experts for pleasure and discretion
    Call From 9AM-11pm, Monday through Sunday - 514.223.0325
    www.satindreamz.ca - peter.satindreamz@hotmail.com

Bystander

Not for me...

Since you're asking...

Indeed, most of us know that the two agencies went separate ways. But when it comes to your "new super friendly official website", I can just simply disagree with the changes.

Seriously. When I read "New" and "Friendly", and then "Legendary Peter" and "20+ years in the business", this is not what I would expect from a website. If you really want to update something, start with your webpage. Give your ladies some respect. Brand new "Bleu Poudre..." look = Fail! Totally "kétaine". Ask your girls.

The first thing that I've thought of when I saw the webpage was in fact CLD, and guess what? They advertise on it... I didn't like their website then, and I sure don't like this one now. Complete turn off for me. And i don't think it will be good for business. Sorry.

By the way, the two-week schedule is not really new. Nice try though.

McFly
    Holy shit! Let's see if you bastards can do ninety!

Renowned SATIN DREAMZ SatinDreamz's Avatar

comments and suggestions are welcomed

>>> Edited by Mod 11: Useless quote removed. <<<

Well I thank you for your opinion Mr. McFly and all comments and suggestions are welcomed.

The frame work of the web site will stay the way it is, I'm sorry you feel the way you do but we've had many comments praising the new direction the agency has taken,
    we have asked our ladies opinions and input and they simply love the new LOOK and think it's awesome
    (we can't make everyone happy but hey what the heck we try)

You are the first to make such comments to say we do not respect our ladies is completely misleading you can ask any of them which some have been with Peter for a long time.
    There are complete new photo shoots on the way and we do highly respect our ladies.

Of course there will be tinkering to get it just right for almost every ones satisfaction.
    Keeping it simple for most internet devices is our goal.

Any banner exchanges with any legit agencies are welcomed as long the exchange is on even platform just simply ask

Thanks again and wishing you the best Mr. McFly!
    Miss Julie XXX
    Last edited by Mod 11; 09-07-2011 at 02:06 PM.
    Best Personal Regards, Legendary *Peter SD*
    * Experts for pleasure and discretion
    Call From 9AM-11pm, Monday through Sunday - 514.223.0325
    www.satindreamz.ca - peter.satindreamz@hotmail.com

McFly, I have to agree with you about the new color and the set up of the webpage. I think it's ugly and that "blue" is a turn out for me. It's never to late to make a change Peter since you are asking. The font and the whole setup is not nice.

sorry but you asked

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Their new website isn't perfect, but it's better than the old one. I'm sure that whomever designed the website will make the necessary changes as time goes on.

Speaking of websites, maybe it's time that other agencies start making changes & improvements to theirs. Some that are out there haven't changed in 5-8 years!

Not crazy about the new website. Seems to be a lot slower getting the same info out.

I was looking at it and a thought came to me, "It's very retro". Now, think about the term "Retro".......The internet has progressed to the point we can quote "Retro". Charmingly simple in a way, but more specifically a reflection of Peter's straightforward methods. In the end what are we looking for price, description, accurate pics and availability/schedule?

Looking at what I just typed, I'm amazed at what I just said in relation to my own websites (5 in all). I've always said you need to entertain as well as inform. Maybe in the end.....it depends on your clientele.

It's a whole new ballgame
    Quote Originally Posted by johnmbot View Post
    opinion - if it's a classy and/or simple site you wanted, it appears you missed the mark. the combination of colors you chose, fonts you used and all of the flashing words and images make it look cheezy. very 1970's las vegas... cheap & trailer trashy. however, if that is the "look" you wanted then it is fine.
    My sentiments exactly. I think you've pretty much said it all in very few words, John.

Quote Originally Posted by CS Martin View Post
    In the end what are we looking for price, description, accurate pics and availability/schedule?
    There doesn't seem to be any schedule amid the cheese.
    The mounties always get their man.

Bystander
    Miss Julie XXX,

I don't mind the change of direction. If Peter feels that he needs new fresh ideas, I'm not going to complain about that. His game, his rules.

In regards to the respect of the ladies, I know Peter takes good care of them. But I don't feel that the website reflects that.

Keeping it simple is a good start.

Good luck!

McFly
    Holy shit! Let's see if you bastards can do ninety!

lil johnny wants to pay..
    ahh my eyes!!!

seriously,
    -very retro suitable probably for a low class bill board of a cheap motel in Las Vegas in the 1970's.
    -previous website was classy.
    -nothing new to offer from the new website. infact *review page* is not inserted (i think it was okay in the old one)
    -was wondering where the schedules section is, until it was mentioned on merb few days back. to check the top left "on-today". they could have just kept it with the usual headings.

But, satindreamz has been one of the best and reliable agencies. and I have had no complaints with their management or the lovely ladies. And the flashy website cannot damage its reputation with old clientele.
    -------

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

-------------------

I agree with Raj. Reminds me of the web when it was 1.0.

- CWipes

I don't know why but I've this feeling Jessy must be laughing.....

Hello Peter,
    I'm not real crazy about the website. To me it is a bit cheap and gaudy looking. I prefer an appearance that is much more mellow and easier to look at without the bright flashing and highly contrasting colors.
    I will use your agency in the future, as I have in the past, because I don't think the website reflects the service level of the ladies, nor does it reflect the abilities of your management skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by raj View Post
    ...But, satindreamz has been one of the best and reliable agencies. and I have had no complaints with their management or the lovely ladies. And the flashy website cannot damage its reputation with old clientele.
    I agree. Besides, there are several ladies that are still on my TDL.
    Sweetwater
    "I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability": Ron White
    "Oh, it's all right. I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr... Poopy Pants?": Leslie Nielsen as Lt. Frank Drebin in "The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear" (1991)
    Pussycat Song- The Asylum Street Spankers
    Scrotum Song- The Asylum Street Spankers

Honnestly Miss Julie and Peter in my book the redesign of your website is a failed project considering we're 2011 and also there is many of your competitor that have genuine 2011 website. It's sad to admit but I don't think you look serious with that website. Therefore because I know Peter I do know you are serious people, but it is not the image that the web site is sending.
    Et je l'écoute (Joël Bouchard) toujours jusqu'à la fin de son laïus parce que je suis convaincu qu'un jour, il va terminer en nous offrant des voitures usagées à des prix INCROYABLES!

-Ronald King

I am not a fan of the color or retro cheese look either.

And like Rumple said: No schedule either?????

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast