Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No i am not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarah bernard

No i am not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANDERSTAND||||||||||||I am not getting bac in the bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
    To the Universe ..........and beyond!
    Buzz Lightyear

"Ah, methinks the lady doth protest too much"

sinbad (actually, Shakespeare)

Quote Originally Posted by Labernard View Post
    ANDERSTAND||||||||||||I am not getting bac in the bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
    Well, when someone who is "retired" posts out of the blue that "I have to say that tonight! goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i am horny.....mamamia| !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ....what does one expect? I'm guessing you probably received many PM's for your post in your "farewell" thread yesterday. What better way to get free advertising? ;-)
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

...but the business is probably getting back to you.
    ἄνθρωπος μέτρον
    Man is the measure of all things

Sexo sin pecado es como huevo sin sal (Le sexe sans péché est comme un œuf sans sel/Sex without sin is like an egg without salt) [Carlos Fuentes]

Who is ANDERSTAND anyway?

sinbad

sarah bernard
    hum misters, misters. Well i consider myself now as a hobbyist, so i think i got the same rights to shear my feelings on the board as anyone else ! No ?
    i have been using this board now to choose some sexy and professionnals womens for me and some gents. I am a hobyist then.
    I should have even the right to put reviews (but i wont go that far.....mentalities arent ready yet. some years from now maybe..).when i was a sp many womens of the couple i met told me that it was sad that no womens posted on that board. (Couples are getting more and more consumers of this bizzz)
    When Nylonlover says hes horny....do anybody tell him is doing any publicity???? nop!

my english is not perfect (far from it) but i do made the effort of writting in the langage of the majority of the Board. Expression of my respect for my english cocityzens...

SB
    Buzz Lightyear

It's a whole new ballgame
    hum misters, misters. Well i consider myself now as a hobbyist, so i think i got the same rights to shear my feelings on the board as anyone else ! No ?
    i have been using this board now to choose some sexy and professionnals womens for me and some gents.
    Well, dear Sarah, if this is the case you should know that my very special rate for you is $.50 per hour, or $.25 for two.
    The mounties always get their man.

sarah bernard
    Quote Originally Posted by rumpleforeskiin View Post
    my very special rate for you is $.50 per hour, or $.25 for two.
    Oh! Rumple! you are tempting me X
    Buzz Lightyear

... i think i got the same rights to shear my feelings on the board as anyone else ! No ?
    SB
    Yes, as a member of MERB, Sarah has every right to post on the board without being hassled. That is what the Lounge Section is for - "Open Discussion Area for all". Personally, I enjoy reading the opinions and feelings of women on the board, including, and especially, those who enjoy sex.

It's a whole new ballgame
    Oh! Rumple! you are tempting me X
    OK, .25 for an hour; .10 for two. But that's the absolute lowest I'll go.
    The mounties always get their man.

But I want to kiss your neck and bite you, pull your hair and trace your spine with my finger, hold you down and use my tongue until you moan, scream, clench your fists on my hair and NOT stop when you're shaking.
    Making hot sweet love to all your beautiful women

My God is feeling very hot here

Sarah, If you are considering Rumples rates, then please consider this: My rate is 2 cents per hour with a two hour minimum. After two hours, it is 1 penny for the rest of the night, and you can stay as long as you like.
    Yes, Eva, things are warming up.
    Sweetwater
    "I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability": Ron White
    "Oh, it's all right. I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr... Poopy Pants?": Leslie Nielsen as Lt. Frank Drebin in "The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear" (1991)
    Pussycat Song- The Asylum Street Spankers
    Scrotum Song- The Asylum Street Spankers

Bystander
    Forget all these offer Sarah. I'll pay the taxes and offer you a free meal coupon.

And if i have to, i'll even pay you!!!

I already feel cheap for you.
    Holy shit! Let's see if you bastards can do ninety!

Merde
    I pay nothing and have to feed the cat
    Merde !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast