Thread: Message to POLICE who read Merb......

Message to POLICE who read Merb......

I am writing on behalf of myself but I suspect that my request would have many supporters. This recent CTV report on massage parlors is most likely leading to a wide scale crack down. Of course it is wrong to have minors some as young as 12 exploited in this way. Everything should be done to rescue these kids and put away the pimps for life. However, there are a large number of the higher profile massage places that are obviously careful about not hiring underage SPs because like it or not this is a profitable business for the owners even if their only monetary take is the entrance fee. I do realize that yes some of the adult SPs may be exploited by pimps but the regulares that I have been a client of over the years have not displayed any hint of being forced into this line of work. The higher end places (ie: Evasion, Adagio, Alteza, Kama, Abandon, Fantasie etc) all have providers with several years experience and none of these places appeared to have employed 12 year olds or 17 year olds for that matter.

Now for my request on behalf of clients that are not trying to find the youngest massage provider. MUC Police; Please let us know where we stand. We know that Jaywalking is against the law and despite the occasional crack down this activity is tolerated in Montreal. Drunk Driving is against the law so I never have more than 2 drinks before driving. But, once the Police announce that they will be doing their holiday crack down on drinking and driving I have 0 drinks or I become a $40 taxi guy. Where do you the Police stand on this issue of Rub & Tugs. At the above mentioned Salons I have only ever had or been offered only a Hand Job at the end of the massage.

If you the Police announce that this is activity is 100% against the law and that you will be raiding these salons along with all the "shaddy" ones then say it now and I will stop doing this activity. I have no desire to be help Pad the MUC Police arrest stats by having a non coerced HJ from a consenting 30 year old Masseuse. I am not proud of this vice but I try my best to be as non exploitive as possible.

Why do guys partake in Lap Dances and Happy-Ending massages? Simply because they can. If you make it so because they can't, most guys won't.

Hello, I'm the police and I will gladly give an answer to your question.

Interesting, wonder if any LE officer will reply...

Quote Originally Posted by aramis View Post
    Interesting, wonder if any LE officer will reply...
    Guess that is a sarcastic comment...

Watch out, you might make them drop their dough nuts and spill their coffee on the keyboard.

You are not seriously expecting a reply? There are just too many reasons why there will be no reply.

Quote Originally Posted by lapadict View Post

I am not proud of this vice but I try my best to be as non exploitive as possible.
    You declared vicious guy should not write to The Police on merb and play safe knowing very well that they will not respond. You should be ashamed and report your vice directly to a Police Station!

Cmon guys, as SP's consumers, we are all responsible of women exploitation, and that's a good revenge of the man exploitation we are all living in our couple !

Quote Originally Posted by Délincul View Post
    You declared vicious guy should not write to The Police on merb and play safe knowing very well that they will not respond. You should be ashamed and report your vice directly to a Police Station!
    What are you saying?

Quote Originally Posted by pyjama guy View Post
    You are not seriously expecting a reply? There are just too many reasons why there will be no reply.
    Of course I am not expecting a reply from LE through MERB. I am not that dense.

I bet that If they made an announcement through the media that they are no longer tolerating the Rub/Tug and that they will be raiding all of the parlors, that most of these places will be closed in 4 months with no customers willing to risk being caught. All it will do is increase the number of indys working out of their home or on outcall. Ann123 will have to expand their site.

Quote Originally Posted by lapadict View Post
    ... If you the Police announce that this is activity is 100% against the law and that you will be raiding these salons along with all the "shaddy" ones then say it now and I will stop doing this activity ...
    Why do guys partake in Lap Dances and Happy-Ending massages? Simply because they can. If you make it so because they can't, most guys won't.
    Your post is based on a lot of false assumptions. The police don't make laws. They cannot "announce" that an activity is illegal, and they do not generally announce raids in advance. They enforce the law. And it is political pressure that determines what laws they enforce. The police don't generally "discuss" the law with citizens. Try that during your next encounter with a cop - "But why, officer?

Also. with respect to guys not partaking of sexual services because they are illegal, I should remind you that prostitution has existed since the beginning of society, regardless of whether it was illegal or not.

I am joking my friend!
    But how can you dare talking about vice when we all here agree on sharing the same pleasure!
    If you are so scared about Police, you should obviously stay home and get your rocks off!

Quote Originally Posted by TD Bank View Post
    Watch out, you might make them drop their dough nuts and spill their coffee on the keyboard.
    HAHAHAHA GOOD ONE!

Ya they shouldnt eat donuts cause it fattening.
    Maybe find a healthier snack