Thread: Divina's November schedule and a special offer to my good old friends

Adorable libertine

Smile Divina's November schedule and a special offer to my good old friends

Hello gentlemen,

I decided to offer in November to my good old friends with whom I had a good connection, the possibility to meet together for the exact same donation as it used to be the time I was in an agency, few years ago.

The procedure to benefit of this:

1- We had to have a very nice connection together.
    2- I had to replace you: I had to know you. So, you will have to help me to remember our time together with some indices, if I already won't do it. But, I got a good memories of facts and places.......
    3-This is an exclusive offer to my good old friends**
    4-Starting at 2 hours minimum to 12 hres date in Montreal and Laval areas. If a longer date interest you, contact me to take our arrangement.
    5-This is only for a complete straight GFE outcall encounter. No special request, no PSE exchanges included. No CIM, No COF, as usual.
    6-Candles, Massage oil, Bubble bath, and Lingerie included as usual.
    7-For other areas than Montreal and Laval: transportation fees will be add and the minimum duration will vary too.

Special donations chart:

2hres: $320
    3hres:460$
    Each extra hour:140$
    12hres: 1500$

**Gentlemen that we did not the opportunity to meet together will have the regular level of donation, for the first encounter. If they want to meet again during the month of November, and if we had a really nice time together, the special offer of November will apply to them too.

Regular donation:

1hr: 300$
    2hrs: 450$
    3hrs: 650$
    4hrs: 850$
    5hrs: 1000$ (dinner date, could be private or public, mixed)
    8hrs: 1300$ (dinner date, could be private or public, mixed)
    15hrs: 2000$ (during daytime or evening time, could be private or public, mixed)

1hr of social public time: 100$

When you are writing to me, please, don't forget to mention the special offer ;-)

November

Daytime

All weekdays are available, except the Tuesday's.
    *Hours may vary. Write to me for more informations.

Evening time

Friday the 4th
    Wednesday the 9th
    Thursday the 10th
    Thursday the 17th
    Friday the 18th
    Wednesday the 23th
    Thursday the 24th

Weekend

Sunday the 6th

Saturday the 19th
    Sunday the 20th

All demands have to be made by email.
    You could think to have an answer in 24hrs, excepted during the weekend and the Tuesday's.

Thank you very much gentlemen, and au plaisir to see you again :-)

Divina xox
    Last edited by Maria Divina; 11-03-2011 at 11:21 AM. Reason: add precisions, updating

Adorable libertine

Red face A little precision

Dear Gentlemen with whom I had a BFE encounter :-)

2 things:

1-I have to admit something: I don't have generally, the memory of the names of the people, but I have an extraordinary memory of what we have talking together, what we did together........

I will be able to recognize you, when you will write to me to benefit of the particular offer, don't worry! :-)

Even if we have met few years ago, I remember everyone, each one of you.....

And for all of you, Gentlemen

2-Another precision: I said: no special request, and that's maybe not totally clear.

No BDSM
    No scenario
    No special clothes
    *But, if you want me to wear something special, and you are providing it, this is not a problem.
    No toys, either for you or for me
    No squirting
    No greek

Those could be possible, but not included in the special offer.

The special offer is for a total warm and genuine GFE encounter style where both participants share pleasures.

Don't worry: I will still bring candles, massage oil, bubbles bath, and I will try to make a special "musique de chambre".

Au plaisir to see you again :-)

Divina xox
    Last edited by Maria Divina; 10-31-2011 at 01:56 PM.

Adorable libertine

Thumbs up Hello, good morning Gentlemen!

I just updated my schedule of November :-)

I received very positive commentaries about the way I want to give particular advantages for my lovely partners in crime.

I just feel I had to make this happen for a long time!

Thank you for your commentaries, that's the only way I can have a feedback from you and be able to make adjustments or make propositions who will touch your needs.

Have a nice day, everyone!

Besos

Divina xox