Since i started on the board, i always found that arward...
I mean, review are usefull, they saved me trouble, they helped me choose girls in the part, reviews are great, but the whole number thing? I had an SP saying to me once when she started she saw one of her review and the guy gave her a 7 to "face" , she was like "what wrong with my face" and it really got to her. On my side, would i give number she would be a 10/10.
So i am asking today how can members can give numeral rating, especially based on personal taste. I mean, i did said in my review a couple times "cute, maybe not model-look-a-like but cute GND" and stuff like that, cause yeah since the pictures most of the time dosen't show the face, people want to know how good you TOUGH she look. But that whole numero rating seem like comparing a girl to a video game or something like that. They are humans after all, i think they deserve better than numeral rating.
I think the only thing people should give a number to is the attitude, how friendly he found her. Cause the whole look, body and such, is way more on a personal level.
This is just my opinion of course, you do what you want.
Whats important for me in a review...
1) How was her attitude, one of the most important thing.
2) How was her hygiene, cause for exemple as a non smoker, bad cigarette breath would be a total turn off for me...
3) Was she looking like the pic(weigh gain or hair color changing for exemple)
4) Where the service mention on the menu, or if the agency dosen't list them, what did she offered.
5) Physical description, how her boobs look(picture could be done with a wonderbra) , tatoos, piercing not on picture, stuff like that.
All this can be done without giving numeral ratings.