Thread: If you had to choose just one sp!

If you had to choose just one sp!

Im going to be in montreal on business for one night only in april and there are so many reviews and everyones TDL's are extensive to say the least. But for someone totally new to the hobby with one night in montreal, which SP do you recommend i spend it with? Id prefer a woman that speaks english but still has that incredibly sexy french accent.

Quote Originally Posted by howdythere25 View Post
    Im going to be in montreal on business for one night only in april and there are so many reviews and everyones TDL's are extensive to say the least. But for someone totally new to the hobby with one night in montreal, which SP do you recommend i spend it with? Id prefer a woman that speaks english but still has that incredibly sexy french accent.
    howdy!
    If I was able to predict wich SP will be working in April 2012... Maaannnn I will have a better chance to by a lotto ticket
    You should wait one or two weeks before your trip to decide on wich one you should reserve... still good luck because they can have their period and cancel one hour before the appointment this is from past experience.
    Happy hunting

Longtimer

Better to say "If I could choose one agency." For me I guess it would be Eleganza. I like the talent that John recruits and you can prebook on a Monday afternoon. Also I believe John's recommendations have been honest and truthful while I got the feeling that other bookers were trying to talk me into the girl that is sitting in the car and the least in demand that night.

Well if I had to choose just 1 I'd go with the $30k royalcourt

That price is just the price of membership in to the Royal court and doesn't include transportation costs.

Why not?