Thread: Maria Divina's December and January: Continuation of my offer for my good old friends

Adorable libertine

Smile Maria Divina's December and January: Continuation of my offer for my good old friends

Hello gentlemen,

I decided to offer to my good friends with whom I had and have a good connection and nice interactions a grateful sign of my appreciation.
    My favorite partners could meet together for a different level of donation or, if you want to see it otherwisely, as I am extending our time together
    That is way too much fun to meet again nice acquaintances, reunions are very incredible, oh! la la.....
    I had to think about that long time ago!!!

Some little news about me

I am still studying presently, fine tuning the launch of my private business. I am taking some specialized courses of business management.

To benefit of this

1- We had to have a very nice connection together.
    2- Montreal and Laval areas *
    3-Yes! This is for my stellar GFE outcall encounter who make me be one of the best mature lady to meet in Montreal.
    Candles, Massage oil, Bubble bath, Toys and Lingerie bring by me, to extend our possibilities...........

*For other areas than Montreal and Laval: transportation fees will be add and the minimum duration will vary too.

Good friends donations chart**

2hres:300$
    3hres:450$
    4hres:650$
    5hres:800$ (dinner date)
    8hres:1000$(dinner date)
    15hres: 1700$(overnight)

**Gentlemen that we did not the opportunity to meet together will have the regular level of donation, for the first encounter.
    If they want to meet again in December and January, the Good Friends donations will apply to them too.

Regular donations chart

1hr:300$
    2hrs: 450$
    3hrs: 650$
    4hrs: 850$
    5hrs: 1000$ (dinner date)
    8hrs: 1300$ (dinner date)
    15hrs: 2000$ (overnight)

All demands have to be made by email. I am considering overall, a nice approach.
    I like to exchange on the phone before a first encounter.
    You could think to have an answer fast excepted during the weekends or if, obviously, I am occupied.
    If I don't have something planned , I am taking off to answer the emails during weekends.

Thank you very much gentlemen, and au plaisir to see you again, or
    to make acquaintances

Divina xox
    Last edited by Maria Divina; 12-23-2011 at 06:16 PM. Reason: simpliflying the donations + updating

Adorable libertine

Smile Updating and last before Christmas

Let's have a private celebration of the Holiday's time together!

The last before Christmas

Today, Friday the 23rd
    and
    Tomorrow, Saturday the 24th, only from 8:00 am to 13:00 pm

The last of the year 2011

Tuesday 27th
    Wednesday 28th
    Thursday 29th

Au plaisir de se revoir ou de faire connaissance

Kisses and hugs

Divina xox

Note I: the reservations began to be taken for January.

Note II: it takes me 2 hours notice to be able to join you beautifully, but it is still better to contact me as soon possible to reserve our time together.
    I am answering to my emails quickly (thanks BB!), except if I am already occupied. Thank you to understand.
    Last edited by Maria Divina; 12-23-2011 at 06:29 PM.