Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ever Growing Insane Prices!

Angry The Ever Growing Insane Prices!

Honestly, What wtf is going on?

No offense, but I've been browsing Annonces123 recently... As I've been doing for several years now. I'm appalled to see what's going on.

Who do these girls think they are? No disrespect to them, but seriously - how can they think to get away with these prices? OK, I know inflation has been speeding up these last few years, but jumping from 80$-100$ to 120$ just for half hour is a bit crazy.

So if there's one s$%t disturber that decides to jack her prices, then everyone follows. Just today, a girl that last week went for 80-100$/half and 120-140$/hour decided to jack to 120$/half and 160$/hour. And there's plenty of them doing that...

On another note, I wonder if it's not our fault. Is there so much demand that they can allow themselves to do that???

And yes, there are these exceptional girls that value their bodies more, but it's no longer an excuse. I was with Kate from Terrebonnes and Mika (when she was indy) several weeks / months ago and they both told me the same thing. "On fait ca pour le cash - facile et rapide! Je fais plus de cash qu'un docteur, et j'me fait du fun!" and more boasting about it. Sure they understand the level of service to get us coming back, but they are also perfectly OK and WILLING to sell their bodies - be in this line of work. Just like working at McD's except for way more an hour. Just open the ads, there is a big and visible increase in the trade. I would definitely say it's because of easy money!

If I would give a figure, I'd say 90% of the girls today are coherent and know what they are doing, hence not being forced to do this for a living. I actually calculated a few days ago with an MP at a nice downtown salon (that by the way is very open minded and goes beyond the massage), she makes my weekly salary in 1.5 shift. I might not have top dollar salary but it's not crappy either!

It feels like a downward spiral with no way of ever returning to a respectable level. Even with this trade getting more and more saturated, it just doesn't decrease. Like I said, I respect these girls and what they do. But there has to be some sort of mutual respect here. It's a lack of respect to just jack their prices by 50-60-70% overnight. For most of us that treat these girls right during our encounters, it's not fun. No more illusion of companionship, now I really feel like an ATM...

Economics classes should use the sex industry as one of the best examples of totally unregulated free trade. i.e. the market decides the success of the venture based solely on supply and demand. It's not complicated - if Suzyfuckme jacks up her 30 min rate from 80 to 120 and the phone rings with eager punters, she's made a good business decision.

sinbad

wow, now hang on... This isn't the stock market!

Well, compared to other cities in Canada and the US, I think Montreal is still the best deal out there, (unless you want to fly out to SE Asia or maybe Prague).

Not that I encourage the higher prices, but I can understand the increased prices.

Do I smell another Occupy Montreal
    ''Understanding is a three edged sword.
    Your side, their side, and the truth"
    Kosh, Babylon 5

Cojack,

I have to disagree... These girls are pretty busy. They see the same amount of people a day, if not more. Some even go to raise their prices because like I said, are in demand.
    Not to stem the flow of clients but just because they can cash in more.

I actually got away with bargaining down a lady mentioning that her prices were lower. Not everyone will be this lucky...

Quote Originally Posted by jawbone View Post
    Honestly, What wtf is going on?
    So, how much per hour would you charge to spend an hour going down on a 300-pound 54 year-old woman with questionable hygiene and an attitude problem?

Quote Originally Posted by sinbad View Post
    Economics classes should use the sex industry as one of the best examples of totally unregulated free trade. i.e. the market decides the success of the venture based solely on supply and demand. It's not complicated - if Suzyfuckme jacks up her 30 min rate from 80 to 120 and the phone rings with eager punters, she's made a good business decision.

sinbad
    Sinbad's right. It's just supply and demand. How hard the work is, how unpleasant it may be at times, whether the girl enjoys her job, or how much a guy would charge to have sex with an unattractive woman are all irrelevant. The only fair measure of price is what the market will bear.

The particularity of Montréal Sex Market is the low prices of reliable Outcall Agencies (180$/h).

MP (140$/h) and incall Indy (160$/h) are not that cheap in Montréal...

There's a particularity in incall indy market, when a cute 18-20yo advertises in annonce123 and start to be well reviewed on merb. Then she starts to have 9867576646547654calls/day cause we are all big pigs who love young pitounes. Some of us (to have more favors) start to tell her about merb, sometimes they tell her that she could increase her price.... (Oh yeah it's so good to be seen as a good friend who gives good advices by a so beautifull 18yo girl....). Then she starts to feel like the Eight World Wonder, increase her price and decrease her service... (Mika, Aliyah, Jenny, Honey...)

the last of the mohicans
    [QUOTE=man777777

Some of us (to have more favors) start to tell her about merb, sometimes they tell her that she could increase her price.... (Oh yeah it's so good to be seen as a good friend who gives good advices by a so beautifull 18yo girl....). Then she starts to feel like the Eight World Wonder, increase her price and decrease her service... (Mika, Aliyah, Jenny, Honey...)[/QUOTE]

Is this what you do?
    I dont understand why someone would do this?
    For what, to be in her good graces?
    Im sorry but i still prefer my old bargaining techniques, proposing the multi-hour, all inclusive dates.
    Many ladys would rather spend 4 hours with a guy they enjoy, than see 4 new clients.
    You wouldnt believe which ladies i managed to get for 400$/4 hr dates, or 500$/ 4 hr dates.
    Now im not 54, or 300 lbs.. So maybe its just me..

You are right about the costs going up though, and the service has gone downhill
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

Fake pics, fake prices. You do not really know what you are going to get till you get there. How many times have you had the 1 hour massage that lasted 25 mins? How many times have you had the advertised price jump with the add ons. How many times have you had the girl say that she was 28 and it turns out that she is 45? Buyer beware.

Fun n games til some1...
    fewer customers these days so agencies need to increase prices to keep revenues up.

anyone with $$ in the mkts (mostly let it ride types) have lost 20% in the last quarter ... so play $$ arent as available.

Back in October, I posted in the Massage Kama thread the economics of Massage Parlors. I'm wondering if there is a similar arrangement for SP's?

My basic view of MP economics,

It's not that agency pays the girls to work there, but the girls pay to work there. That being the case, the more clients a person sees the more they will make. However there are only so many massages a massuse can give in a day. So instead of increasing the number of massages a massuse will give they'll increase the price which I imagine is in line with the demand that they've been seeing.

It was later determined that the MP keeps the entire fee from the 1st "service" but after the 2nd "service" the MP give the agency a "administrative fee" of around 30 CAD to pay for various logistics the agency provides. There would be no fee due after to the agency for subsequent "services" until the end of shift.

- CWipes

Angry Venting...!

So let me vent a bit more today,

I was browsing the ann123 ads and to my (slight) surprise, I find the girls advertising the 15 minute service for 50-60 are now advertising the same service at 75$... Let me just remind you that this service was practically non-existent 3-4 months ago.

Talk about trying to squeeeeeeeze the most green out of john's... These hikes are just non-stop. Is it because there's a huge demand and too many client or a lack of...?

Like posted a while back, I saw this girl last year that actually told me she hiked her prices because there just wasn't enough clients. Is there any validity to her story?

Jaw

It is a free market, you have always the choice, you can buy or left if you consider the offer of the market for you over price.He live in a capitalist world.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast