Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: what is your dream body for a sp

what is your dream body for a sp

for me it is 5.5 34c 24 34 and around 125 pounds

for me is 5 5 to 5 7 34c to 36c 24 33 or 34 around 122 for the 5 5 and 127 for the 5 7

I would say Bubble but, slender-waisted et gros seins en poire.. (if someone could tell me how to say "seins en poire" in english..)

Pour ma part, plus elles sont grandes, puis je les aime, en autant que le rapport poids/grandeur soit proportionnel. Lorsqu'elles sont grandes, il y a plus long à caresser. Pour les seins, j'aime toutes les formes à la condition bien sûr qu'ils se tiennent bien. Au toucher, je préfère les seins naturels. Lorsqu'une femme est vêtue, je préfère les plus gros seins.

Amant Romantique

i prefer also blue eyes

For me it is 5.7 34c 24 34 and around 125 pounds.

I saw only one SP with these dimensions in my entire hobbying career, her name was Judy of Judy's Secrets, man what a body, the most awesome body that I have ever seen on a SP, I even told her a few times to send her pictures in to Playboy because I was sure that they would take a serious look, best body in the business ever with the nicest most luscious natural big tits, I doubt that I will ever see a body like hers again.

i don t like at all tatoo and percings

At those dimensions, she is about 10-15 lbs to heavy for playboy's standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe.t View Post
    For me it is 5.7 34c 24 34 and around 125 pounds.

I saw only one SP with these dimensions in my entire hobbying career, her name was Judy of Judy's Secrets, man what a body, the most awesome body that I have ever seen on a SP, I even told her a few times to send her pictures in to Playboy because I was sure that they would take a serious look, best body in the business ever with the nicest most luscious natural big tits, I doubt that I will ever see a body like hers again.

Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    At those dimensions, she is about 10-15 lbs to heavy for playboy's standards.
    I highly doubt it, you can attribute about 5 LBS of her weight to her lovely tits, so in reality she was about 120 LBS, absolutely gorgeous, she competed in the Miss Hawaiian Tropic bikini contest at Beach Club a few years back, I am sure that she would have survived the 1st round cut at Playboy(yes, it was that smoking hot).

Most "centerfold material" at 5'7 are 105-115 lbs, tops..... dont belive me, ask Johnmbot,

Ok, first round cut, maybe, but not for the centerfold.
    I highly doubt it, you can attribute about 5 LBS of her weight to her lovely tits, so in reality she was 120LBS, absolutely gorgeous, I am sure that she would have survived the 1st round cut at Playboy.

Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    Most "centerfold material" at 5'7 are 105-115 lbs, tops..... dont belive me, ask Johnmbot,

Ok, first round cut, maybe, but not for the centerfold.
    Who is Johnmbot, did he work for Playboy?, she was voted to have the best SP body in Montreal by General Gonad who knows a thing or two about SP's.

I like Hugh Hefners taste tyvm. (no offense GG, i am sure you know alot about the subject at hand)

she was voted to have the best SP body in Montreal by General Gonad who knows a thing or two about SP's.
    Last edited by lgna69xxx; 12-09-2011 at 09:19 PM.

The only attribute I'm looking for is variety. One day a small slim blond, next day a large black woman. There's so many type of woman I have'nt had the chance to snuggle with.
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

5'6 125 lbs, 5'7 130 lbs, 5'8 135lbs...I love them in nice feminine shape, my dear!
    Names of my dream body sps? I'd say: Ex Amanda and Rachel who used to be at Devilish
    DENISE MILANI REDEFINES HOTNESS! !!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast