Thread: Man dies after botched penis enhancement surgery

Retired veteran hobbyist

Man dies after botched penis enhancement surgery

On Friday, police said a New Jersey woman is facing homicide charges after she allegedly injected silicone into the penis of a 22-year-old man.

The victim, who suffered a fatal blood clot and died in May, had been seeking a penis enhancement, police said.

Kasia Rivera, 34, of East Orange, NJ, was arrested on manslaughter charges and unauthorized practice of medicine in the death of Justin Street, the Essex County Prosecutorís Office told the website nj.com.

Street died May 6, the day after he went to Riveraís home, where she gave him the injection, authorities said.

The medical examiner determined the cause of death as silicone embolism as a result of the injection, the prosecutorís office said.

Streetís death was ruled a homicide and Rivera was arrested after an investigation by the prosecutorís office, with assistance of the East Orange Police Department.

Fun n games til some1...
    kid was 22yo...

you have to wonder what the motivation was to do something that stupid at that age... right, that's the answer.

So,.......................he is dead as a door nail?

This fellow is, IMHO, a candidate for the Darwin awards: http://www.darwinawards.com/

I wonder if they had any trouble closing the casket.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    ...a New Jersey woman is facing homicide charges... suffered a fatal blood clot and died... arrested on manslaughter charges ...Street died May 6,... the cause of death as silicone embolism ...Streetís death was ruled a homicide ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Hut View Post
    So,.......................he is dead as a door nail?
    Uh.......Yeah.

Evil is right. Stupid. I hate to sound cold, but it's beyond me why anyone would go to someone's house for a medical procedure. I'm going to stop short of saying he got what.....
    Sweetwater
    "I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability": Ron White
    "Oh, it's all right. I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr... Poopy Pants?": Leslie Nielsen as Lt. Frank Drebin in "The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear" (1991)
    Pussycat Song- The Asylum Street Spankers
    Scrotum Song- The Asylum Street Spankers