Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Agency Recruiting Strategies

  1. #1
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,128

    Agency Recruiting Strategies

    We all know that Montreal escort agencies recuit aggressively in the strip clubs. Indeed, if I was starting an agency in Montreal, I would be at Le Club Downtown and Wanda's every Friday night handing out my business card and dispensing some charisma and pitch. But some information that was passed along privately got me wondering about how much recruiting the LDL agencies do on the streets with Street Walkers (SWs). It also got me thinking that perhaps it would not be a bad idea to recruit the creme de la creme of the SWs for an LDL agency, and that perhaps if I was an LDL agency owner I might consider hiring Oliver Kloseoff or some notable veteran as a "talent scout" and pay him a finder's fee on any girl he finds whom I then decide to hire.

    Not much has been discussed about agency recruiting strategies and I am interested to hear what the hobbyists think. Obviously the agency owners are not going to post because they do not want to tip off their "trade secrets" but I am interested to hear what the hobbyists think are appropriate recruiting strategies and techniques.

  2. #2
    CoolAmadeus
    Guest

    And what about HDH?

    Very interresting subject. LDL recruiting is one thing, but what about HDH? Posts on local universities message boards? I know it's not possible because all advertising at local Univ. must normally be pre-approved, but still.

  3. #3
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,128
    Cool A,

    This thread was not designed to exclusively discuss LDL agencies' recruitment of SWs, but rather to discuss recruiting of any kind by any agency, HDH or LDL, and all contributions in that regard are welcome, including all outcall agency hobbyists' opinions as to how they believe recruiting should be conducted, who should be targeted, and how and why. That's what I am interested in hearing. Also, do you believe agencies should hire scouts like Oliver Kloseoff, or guys who work in strip clubs, on a "finder's fee" basis? That is, they are told that if they locate talent they get a % of the money the agency makes on the girl like 10%, or perhaps a flat fee?
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 02-06-2005 at 11:58 AM.

  4. #4
    CoolAmadeus
    Guest
    Considering the amount of money agencies will eventually be able to make with their ladies, I don't see why not having a finders fee. I believe no agency on earth would pay a % based finder's fee, but a flat fee could be appropriate, and could be payable after a certain period of time, like after making sure the girl stays.

    Hiring scouts like Oliver could be good for some, as long as it's made clear what kind of girls the agency wants to hire on the team. For example, SWs are definitely not suitable for HDH agencies (but there's always THE exception ). I believe in different places to recruit for different types of agencies.

    CA

  5. #5
    proud infidel
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    from the civilized world
    Posts
    1,983
    I think that a lot of agencies recruit mostly by means of ads in the papers, word-of-mouth and personal contacts. IMHO scouring MTL's streets in search of SW prospects with the help of an Oliver-like scout might be a bit stretching it as the idea appears low yielding and somewhat complicated but, more importantly, i imagine that most agencies are not looking for a slew of girls but rather a limited number of them, say, between 5 and 10 so as to logistically optimize their operations and try to keep everyone happy.

    fml
    fml

  6. #6
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Hello EB and all


    Interesting topic ,sadly no one pursued it !

    I will gladly discuss the old ways of recruiting escorts in a later post !Lol





    Cheers





    Booker

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BookerL View Post
    Hello EB and all


    Interesting topic ,sadly no one pursued it !

    I will gladly discuss the old ways of recruiting escorts in a later post !Lol





    Cheers





    Booker
    Let's hear it. Question: Does the word UQAM come up anywhere in your 'strategies'?

  8. #8
    Original Dude
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    3,705
    Friends seem to be the biggest recruiting way. Often by curiosity i ask girls how they got to know the owner and get into the agency. A lot of the time there answer is "my friend knew him and presented us"

    I think the girls show there money, the friends ask how they got it and then the subject come into account. If you look at a common denominator, often when an agency start to grow big, the bigger it will get. Cause the new ones bring new ops and the pyramid keep going.

    Now i don't pretend to know everything or its fact, but its the most plausible ways to me. While Strip Club MAY be another way, i don't think there is that much SPs that come from there. Often a stripper and an escort have 2 different views on the sex business. Often an SP will be too shy or won't want to "expose" herself to hundreds of men naked on a stage while the stripper already made multiple hundreds per nigh, why would she join an agency to make roughly the same money but to have to engage in sex acts vs just boobs/ass gropping at the SC...
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver View Post
    We all know that Montreal escort agencies recuit aggressively in the strip clubs. Indeed, if I was starting an agency in Montreal, I would be at Le Club Downtown and Wanda's every Friday night handing out my business card and dispensing some charisma and pitch.
    The problem with this is that most strippers are not ready or willing to get intimate with strangers it is the reason they choose to strip instead of massage or escort. A lot of escorts have never stripped. Not the same game at all.
    There is no knowledge that is not power.

  10. #10
    Veteran of Misadventures
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    13,128
    Quote Originally Posted by CLOUD 500 View Post
    The problem with this is that most strippers are not ready or willing to get intimate with strangers it is the reason they choose to strip instead of massage or escort. A lot of escorts have never stripped. Not the same game at all.
    Cloud500,

    If you notice the date on the OP of this thread it was started on February 6 2005, by me. There was in fact an agency, no longer in existence, which recruited girls from Le Club Downtown, in fact we saw the owner in there with one of his girls at the time frame. In those days I went to downtown SCs and to Le Club Downtown a lot. I stopped going in the intervening years.

    It's now over 11 years since I started the thread and in the intervening time period, Facebook exploded, social medial exploded, Internet Cafes closed, and most recruiting is now done online and not in person. Since 2005 all dating action has also gone online into myriad different dating websites.

    Since 2005 this thread has lost its juice a little bit. It's time freshness stamp expired but you did not seem to notice this.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Halloween Mike View Post
    Friends seem to be the biggest recruiting way. Often by curiosity i ask girls how they got to know the owner and get into the agency. A lot of the time there answer is "my friend knew him and presented us"

    I think the girls show there money, the friends ask how they got it and then the subject come into account. If you look at a common denominator, often when an agency start to grow big, the bigger it will get. Cause the new ones bring new ops and the pyramid keep going.

    So true. One girl told me that she noticed her friend always had nice stuff but rarely worked. She had her suspicions that the friend may be escorting due to her out going personality. One day the friend confirmed that she was sucking cock for money and the first question the girl ask was how do I suck cock for money?! True story.
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

  12. #12
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    Let's hear it. Question: Does the word UQAM come up anywhere in your 'strategies'?
    Hello solidsnake and all


    Since it is no longer applicable ,I can disclose without remorse of providing ways to recruit!Lol

    The first thing news papers where very popular and in Montreal the JDM was the Bible on escorting ,meaning that the Bulk of recruiting went trough it .

    The main idea in any business is to have large quantity of primary product .
    In escorting ,its the ladies who are the stars and offering the so much appreciated service .

    In JDM price per line was $23 minimum lining was 2 .
    The ranking for adult jobs at 2 lines you where last ,to grab more visitors we increased to 5 lines, our competitors followed ,we then increased to 8 ,competitors still followed then to 10 lines 2 competitors followed ,we decided to increase to 12 x 23 = $276 x 7 days = 1,932
    That was$2,000 a week x 52 =$104,000 a year




    Plus other strategies equaling the same amount ,that is what I needed to keep a staff of 35 lovelies continuously available 24/7 .



    In today market ,different strategies are available





    Cheers





    Booker

  13. #13
    Gorgeous ladies Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Northern emisphere
    Posts
    5,925
    Quote Originally Posted by CLOUD 500 View Post
    The problem with this is that most strippers are not ready or willing to get intimate with strangers it is the reason they choose to strip instead of massage or escort. A lot of escorts have never stripped. Not the same game at all.
    Exactly CLOUD and it was also true 25 years ago until now ,strippers make their $ teasing ,a different ball game altogether.
    Most strippers offers the" wife experience" ,the no not today lines !Lol

    But there is a few exceptions ,that made the correct changes in escorting




    Cheers





    Booker

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver View Post
    If you notice the date on the OP of this thread it was started on February 6 2005, by me. There was in fact an agency, no longer in existence, which recruited girls from Le Club Downtown, in fact we saw the owner in there with one of his girls at the time frame. In those days I went to downtown SCs and to Le Club Downtown a lot.

    It's now over 11 years since I started the thread and in the intervening time period, Facebook exploded, social medial exploded, Internet Cafes closed, and most recruiting is now done online and not in person. Since 2005 all dating action has also gone online into myriad different dating websites.
    Yes so? This does not have much relevance to my post. As BookerL stated and confirms what I wrote->

    Quote Originally Posted by BookerL View Post
    Exactly CLOUD and it was also true 25 years ago until now ,strippers make their $ teasing ,a different ball game altogether.
    Most strippers offers the" wife experience" ,the no not today lines !Lol

    But there is a few exceptions ,that made the correct changes in escorting
    25 years or 11 years or even 5 years... It does not change the fact and in fact it was more so true back in the days that these girls go into stripping because they do not want to get intimate with strangers and the ones that do they do not want to give GFE. The two games are very different... Stripping is a very exhibitionist social type job while escorting is a very intimate physical job. The escorts I meet do not see themselves stripping ever most are too shy to get nude in public... Many are just not the party type social type or to be chasing guys and convincing them like a car salesman to get a $10 dance. On the flip side strippers get disgusted getting physical with strangers and even more so at the prospect of giving GFE. The fact things are more online now only changed the way business is done but nothing more.

    If you say that this agency was recruiting at Club Downtown then I take this with a grain of salt. I have a hard time believing that. Agencies would have a really hard time convincing low mileage sanitary strippers working in a club that has a no grind rule especially in 2005 when the money was good to work for an agency that expects you to give GFE for maybe a grand total of $100/hr give or take $20 or $40 instead of getting groped and doing $500 or so a night? See anything wrong with this picture? Looks like you do not understand the stripping club scene at all. Just to give you a perspective on the Montreal stripclub scene when things went contact most of the girls who were working during the non-contact era quit. They rather work a minimum wage job then to get touched and groped by strangers. As BookerL wrote that is basically the stripper game and that is to tease.
    There is no knowledge that is not power.

  15. #15
    Relocated
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    761
    Quote Originally Posted by CLOUD 500 View Post
    Agencies would have a really hard time convincing low mileage sanitary strippers working in a club that has a no grind rule especially in 2005 when the money was good to work for an agency that expects you to give GFE for maybe a grand total of $100/hr give or take $20 or $40 instead of getting groped and doing $500 or so a night? See anything wrong with this picture? Looks like you do not understand the stripping club scene at all. Just to give you a perspective on the Montreal stripclub scene when things went contact most of the girls who were working during the non-contact era quit. They rather work a minimum wage job then to get touched and groped by strangers.
    As a former non-contact stripper I would never have considered an offer from an agency. Like most of the dancers I worked with, I looked down on escorts, thinking that we as dancers were better than them. I never accepted money for sex, no matter how good the offer. (Although I did occasionally date some of my clients and give them free sex - lol!) It was like there was a class system in place and dancers were higher than escorts, to work as an escort would be lowering yourself, even if the money was slightly better.
    When I moved from Vancouver to Montreal I quit dancing, because as Cloud said, I didn't want to get groped and touched by a bunch of strangers. For a non-contact stage dancer that was below me, beyond my personal comfort limits.

    Of course people change and with some maturity and perspective I realised that while I wasn't comfortable being groped by 20 guys in a night, I could see myself being fully intimate with one or two gentlemen in a day. (It would also help meet my sexual needs!) So I started escorting and I wonder why I waited so long!

    I have met other escorts who were former dancers, but only a few and they were all somewhat mature. The young dancers I know tend to have the same attitudes toward escorting that I had back then. Even if they aren't bitches about it, it's simply not for them. Of course there are some exceptions to the rule, and some girls who will do both, but I don't think that trying to recruit girls in a strip club would pay off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •