Thread: Question ???

Question ???

Hi everybody .
    I have a question if somebody can answer me please .
    I would like to contact the person who do this site for Montreal ? when i go to contact us , it's just an e-mail adress for Western Canada .
    Thanks in advence
    Brittany xxx

The contact email address is the same for MERB, TERB and PERB. I do not understand why you think it is only for western Canada.

Does M8 need replacing?
    Sweetwater
    "I have the right to remain silent, but I don't have the ability": Ron White
    "Oh, it's all right. I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr... Poopy Pants?": Leslie Nielsen as Lt. Frank Drebin in "The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear" (1991)
    Pussycat Song- The Asylum Street Spankers
    Scrotum Song- The Asylum Street Spankers

Thanks for answering me .
    Mod8 , i saw when i clicked to contact us .
    I'm new on this site and i don't know how to contact them so thank you so much to help me and Ted merci aussi du contact , comme je ne suis pas tres forte en anglais , j'ai plus de diffilculté a trouvé ce que je cherche sur un site anglophone alors j'ai parfois besoin d'etre guidé .
    Merci .
    Tank you
    Brittany xxx

Retired veteran hobbyist
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetwater View Post
    Does M8 need replacing?
    Sweetwater
    Who the hell would want to moderate this crazy board? I think Mod 8 is doing a great job.

In case anyone was wondering, the two children posting through a proxy server have been banned and their posts removed.

Nice catch Mod 8...........
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 8 View Post
    In case anyone was wondering, the two children posting through a proxy server have been banned and their posts removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Who the hell would want to moderate this crazy board? I think Mod 8 is doing a great job.
    As do I, Doc. I don't think he needs replacing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 8 View Post
    Good job, M8. Now, I know you don't need replacing. (insert any other kiss ass smilie.)

Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    Nice catch Mod 8...........
    Hear! Hear!
    Sweetwater
    "Oh, it's all right. I'm sure that we can handle this situation maturely, just like the responsible adults that we are. Isn't that right, Mr... Poopy Pants?": Leslie Nielsen as Lt. Frank Drebin in "The Naked Gun 2 1/2: The Smell of Fear" (1991)

I have difficult to understanding what happening here
    But i understand 1 thing is that the person who i can communicated for questions about the site is mod 8 right ?
    Thank you Mod 8 i will comunicated with you in private very soon and PLEASE sorry about the false write my english is so bad but i try hard
    Best Regards
    Brittany

Brittany, You might try to use regular email to Mod 8 and Fred. Just a suggestion. Don't worry about your english, we can figure it out.
    Sweetwater

Thanks to all of you now i know with wo i have to comunicate
    Brittany