Thread: Hotel Question

Hotel Question

What is a good hotel to stay in that is private and safe for sp's visiting Montreal? Any info would be appreciated. I looked at the main "tourisim" website but prefer more word of mouth experiences.
    TYIA
    kara
    Toronto's Naughty Nympho

I stayed in Villemarie, Queen Elizabeth, Delta Centerville, and Sofitel. All were good. I usually see a sp before 9 PM.

Veteran of Misadventures
    Busty1,

There are numerous threads on hotels and hotel questions. Since your thread deals with the more specific issue of "Hotels That Are SP-Friendly", why don't you rename the thread accordingly so research is made a little bit easier, and 6 months from now another poster doesn't start the exact same thread because he didn't realize you had already asked the question?

To answer your question, both the Vogue and the Novotel are hotels which have enacted elevator policies that have caused controversy and/or outrage in the hobbyist community. Other hotels are known to have doormen who are not SP friendly. There are many posts on these issues in other threads.

The Hyatt, the two Deltas, the Omni, the Sofitel, and the Sheraton are all well established SP friendly hotels.
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 02-11-2005 at 11:26 AM.

I may be wrong, but my reading of the inital post is that an SP is looking for a friendly hotel to work out of. Slightly different situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarloafer
    I may be wrong, but my reading of the inital post is that an SP is looking for a friendly hotel to work out of. Slightly different situation.
    I think you are right. It sure looks like it.

The person mentioning that she visited "tourism" web site and wants to hear "word of mouth" experiences confuses the purpose of this thread.