Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: Part time job (stripper's driver)

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    68

    Question Part time job (stripper's driver)

    Hello Merbites!!!

    I was thinking about starting a part time job as a stripper driver, what suggestions could you give me?? I would like to know the good side of it (if there's some), but specially the bad side, do you know any strip club that is hiring now??

    I was also thinking about an outcall escort driver, but then you have to fight against the customer if for some reason he doen's want to pay, or if he's actually an aggressive customer.

    You can send me PM too

    Cheers

    The_Hitman

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    734
    Strip clubs do not keep drivers on staff, but there are companies that dancers contact to take them to work and/or return home after their shift. The dispatch person assigns a driver to each call...

    As for being an outcall driver, with all due respect, if the possibility of having a physical altercation with a client is the only thing you might be concerned with, you really have no idea what you are in for as far as eye-opening experiences... All depending, of course, on which agency you would actually get hired by.

    And before you ask, in multiple years, I have not had to use physical force once...

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    68
    Thank you for the advise Shijak, but I was thinking doing freelance, I didn't know about the companies.

    As for outcall driver, is not something I really want to do, I just felt I had to ask, we never know

  4. #4
    A Indy I know mentioned to me back in October that she was looking for a new driver. She was paying quite well, but not sure if she ever found one or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Hitman View Post
    Thank you for the advise Shijak, but I was thinking doing freelance, I didn't know about the companies.

    As for outcall driver, is not something I really want to do, I just felt I had to ask, we never know

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    68
    Anyways, I'm gonna write to some clubs and see what happens, in fact I have nothing to lose

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    950
    I doubt that there would be much "fighting" involved as a driver. Sure, your going to have to handle disputes between the clients and the sp's, but I really don't it getting physical that often. And if it does, I really don't see it turning into an all out brawl. As far as strip clubs, the bouncers (here in the states) are mostly responsible for getting the girl in a cab or into her car, that's really it. You would have a better shot at trying to work with an indy and be her personal driver IMHO. But, as a part time job working for one of the agencies, I would think that your biggest headaches would be dealing with the girls and trying to be in two places at the same time.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Hitman View Post
    Thank you for the advise Shijak, but I was thinking doing freelance, I didn't know about the companies.
    As shijak said, it's not the club that hires drivers, there's agencies for that, usually the same that book the girls in clubs. Doing freelance would be very difficult, unless you want to work for pratically free.

    I frequented a stripper in the past and i know pretty much how it works. Lets say you make a deal with one stripper to be her driver. You live in Montreal, she's in Longueuil and works in Laval. You have to start, around 6pm(rush hour), go from Montreal to Longueuil, from Longueuil to Laval, and then back to your home in montreal.

    At 2am you wake-up, drive from Montreal to Laval, pick her up, drive her to Longueuil and then you go back home to Montreal. All this for 40-50$ ? (20-25$ per travel)

    To make it worth the trip, you need at least 2 or 3 girls in your car, but then you have even more traveling to do, they want to smoke in your car, stop at the drive-thru at Mcdonald,s etc. I even know a driver that had girls peeing or throwing up in their car(rare but it happens).

    Evev if you freelance and find 3 reliable girls, they will never work the same nights and in the same club, that's why if you really want to do this, you should work for an agency but believe me, it is not worth it, you'll spend all your profit on gas.

  8. #8
    ebonylover retired...
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,169
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerpro View Post
    Evev if you freelance and find 3 reliable girls, they will never work the same nights and in the same club, that's why if you really want to do this, you should work for an agency but believe me, it is not worth it, you'll spend all your profit on gas.
    @Pokerpro: very well said...

    I just want to add that driving someone from one place to another in a car.. is basically what Taxis are for...
    And here in quebec doing that ($$$) without licence = "Exercice de taxi illégal" means u can get a fine for that !
    One SP told me that her driver get caught and he had a 600$ ticket ...

    Usually in fact u just have to know girls at least a little to be able to answer at prostitution squad "Eclipse" of Montreal or Bureau de Taxi de Montreal not sure which one will pull u over and may fine !

    My 2 cents

  9. #9
    Maybe I'm naive, but why would a stripper need a special driver? Why not just take a cab? That's what I usually see them doing outside of clubs.

    I once saw a girl on the metro about 6:30, alone with decent looking, no makeup, sweatpants, and a small duffle bag with her. I thought to myself "probably a stripper", kind of as a joke. A few minutes later on the street I happened to see her again going up into Super Sexe. Figures.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperIntendantChalmers View Post
    Maybe I'm naive, but why would a stripper need a special driver? Why not just take a cab? That's what I usually see them doing outside of clubs.

    I once saw a girl on the metro about 6:30, alone with decent looking, no makeup, sweatpants, and a small duffle bag with her. I thought to myself "probably a stripper", kind of as a joke. A few minutes later on the street I happened to see her again going up into Super Sexe. Figures.
    You're referring to the stripclubs downtown on Ste-catherine which are a very small proportion of all the clubs in the greater montreal area.
    Also, the girl you saw in the metro at 6.30 pm could not take it at 3 am when she finished her shift.
    She probably took an agency driver because it can be hard at 3 am to get a cab on ste-cath when all the bars are closing and the streets are filled with drunken guys.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    734
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperIntendantChalmers View Post
    Maybe I'm naive, but why would a stripper need a special driver? Why not just take a cab? That's what I usually see them doing outside of clubs.
    Agency drivers charge IIRC 20$ for a short distance, 30$ for a longer distance. A better price than a taxi would be if, say, a girl goes from downtown to Laval or Repentigny...(A taxi is 20$ to go from downtown to the Chablis, not very far)

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,253
    Quote Originally Posted by pat98 View Post

    I just want to add that driving someone from one place to another in a car.. is basically what Taxis are for...
    And here in quebec doing that ($$$) without licence = "Exercice de taxi illégal" means u can get a fine for that !
    One SP told me that her driver get caught and he had a 600$ ticket ...

    Usually in fact u just have to know girls at least a little to be able to answer at prostitution squad "Eclipse" of Montreal or Bureau de Taxi de Montreal not sure which one will pull u over and may fine !
    Don't they impound your car too?

    Montreal Police prostitution squad "Eclipse". I've seen them before and now I know what they do...cool.
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

  13. #13
    ebonylover retired...
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,169
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    Don't they impound your car too?
    Nah!
    But dunno if u get caught many times ...
    Any drivers here to confirm ? lol

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    Montreal Police prostitution squad "Eclipse". I've seen them before and now I know what they do...cool.
    My last experience with Eclipse

    I have been pulled over by one of their car 3 weeks ago... just as I was coming out of a stripclub with my "sugarbaby" (a stripper).
    They were hidden not very far. As they saw us get in the car, they followed us and they stopped next to my car to stare at us at next red light.
    It was obviously to be sure that she was not same age than me... lol
    Then green light and they put their lights .. so I stop and pull over...
    One female cop went at her door and start to question her. The male cop went to me and asked me "What did u do ? U had a drink ?" etc.
    I answered "just had a drink" and "yes" nothing more...
    He finally took licence and all papers. Then they went back at their car obviously to run some id verification and after 5 minutes he came back to me to say "It's ok"... She obviously was convincing and me too



  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerpro View Post

    but then you have even more traveling to do, they want to smoke in your car, stop at the drive-thru at Mcdonald,s etc. I even know a driver that had girls peeing or throwing up in their car(rare but it happens).
    You left out doing bumps and lines and having to pick stuff up for them lol. It's a dangerous game, not worth it. Pussy kills, and chicks can make us do shit we couldn't ever imagine doing. Better jobs out there, like poker said, the money isn't good enough. Try office work

    Think about it bro. You could have strippers sitting in the back seat of your car with an 8ball of blow, and the minute you get pulled over they thow that shit under your seat or onto your lap, then my friend you are in some serious trouble, especially since 2-3 strippers are going to collude as witnesses and claim that shit as yours. You gotta be real sharp to handle these strippers.

  15. #15
    Fun n games til some1...
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,159
    There's yrs of wisdom in LM's words... right on, bro!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •