Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Street workers in the winter

Street workers in the winter

Just wondering If and where you could find some good street action in montreal now that it has gotten cold.

saw couple on Ontario and ste-catherine during night of thursday to friday.... but no that many...

The ones on Ontario were probably trannies. lol

But seriously what are they doing in winter .. hard time for them

That's what I thought to about the tranny's and the winter time street walkers. I'm guessing they move inside some where but I don't know where and have a itch I would like to have one of them scratch. Go ahead I know you probably have a ton of jokes for that one.

Having seen SWs very often in the past years I can tell you that even in snow and cold weather you can always manage to find a cracked-up girl to scratch your itch. Just drive around Ste-Catherine between Préfontaine and Pie-IX and after a while you'll find a SW to suit your needs.

Todays SWs = crack ho's

Fun n games til some1...
    why street action when there's so much incall, outcall, MP action going around.
    is it the thrill of maybe getting busted???

Well in my experience of in and out call SP's it is just as much a crap shoot as a SW but atleast with a SW you see what you are geting before hand and the price is usually better and easily negoicated. It's not $140/hour and then options are extra and when you have cum in 30 mins they run out the door. You know up front that the CBJ is $20 and if you want to fuck it's $50. That and for some reason I can't explain there is a add thrill with a truly dirty girl.

And Crack ho equals cof and slap her face with your dick for $30. You wave another $10 and they will go out of there way to please you.

the last of the mohicans
    Quote Originally Posted by stumpy272 View Post
    And Crack ho equals cof and slap her face with your dick for $30. You wave another $10 and they will go out of there way to please you.
    come on guy..
    i hope this is a bad joke.
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

Fun n games til some1...
    wow, that's an interesting story stumpy! ok, i'll see u later man! ciao. lol
    i'll buy the "dirty" bits but u do know u can get that service without coughin' up extra with a pse sp. just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by stumpy272 View Post
    Just wondering If and where you could find some good street action in montreal now that it has gotten cold.
    These days SW are basically damaged goods. Most are crackheads and they smell bad all over. I would save my money and go to a reputable incall. Trannies out there live nearby they take their action to their appartments. I've met some in the past for BJ. They're are actually decent, independant and very streetsmart.
    I A.M. THE PATHFINDER

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky bonds View Post
    come on guy..
    i hope this is a bad joke.
    Just repeating what I've read here never experienced this myself.

Quote Originally Posted by evillethings View Post
    wow, that's an interesting story stumpy! ok, i'll see u later man! ciao. lol
    i'll buy the "dirty" bits but u do know u can get that service without coughin' up extra with a pse sp. just saying...
    From what I have seen PSE want $200/hour which to me isn't worth it unless they are giving MSOG with that and that is usually extra.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast