Thread: Best surprise flash

Best surprise flash

I was just at yoga. Obviously the girls all have GREAT bodies, but I try not to be creepy and keep my eyes off them. That's not what anybody's there for, if I wanted an eyeful I'd go to a strip club where I'm not offending anyone. But today this tiny chick right in front of me had the best body ever - athletic yet curvy, with a great, great, great ass.

AND... she was wearing a baggy, low-cut black shirt with NO BRA underneath! And she kept lifting it up to mop at her forehead as she got sweaty, giving me a full view of everything. (She had REALLY NICE C-cup tits with pointy little nipples.) At first I figured she just forgot her bra and was making do with street clothes, but then I realize - she had a towel, so why wouldn't she use that to wipe herself down unless she WANTED to flash me?

So thanks, yoga exhibitionist, for making my workout a lot more fun! I had a hard time not getting a hard-on in the shower thinking about you - that would've been embarassing!

Hopefully you were not wearing tight shorts or pants. Now that would be embarassing!

I see yoga girls all the time at the gym and I try not to look but some of them have the tightest bodies around you just can't help but look!
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

I know better than that!

Fun n games til some1...
    looking should be fine. as long as youre not fucking them with your eyes.

yoga's great but really distracting for guys watching women stretch and flex in slo-mo.

Right place at the right time. I was walking up St. Denis Street this fall, the street has a lot of spiral outside stair cases. I saw a really nice looking woman walking towards me. Before she got to where I was, she went up a stair case. I looked up and could see that she had no panties on under her skirt. She looked down on me with a grin on her face. Lucky me.

Was that spinner babe blond !?!?!
    That might be an explanation to your sight.

Back in college, I was just leaving class when a girl down the row from me stood up and slung her backpack over her shoulder, snagging her sundress on a buckle in the process and exposing one of the most phenomenal pantyless asses I've ever seen. She was headed in the direction of my dorm, so I followed along, admiring the view. She passed my dorm and even though I knew I was crossing the line from admirer to creepy stalker, I kept following. That ass was seriously hypnotizing. I trudged along behind her half-way across campus before she reached her dorm and went inside. Not having any valid reason to continue in after her, I shuffled around uncertainly for a second before turning around to head back to my room...only to discover the pack of about a dozen guys behind me who were also shuffling around uncertainly. There was some awkward chuckling amongst us, and we rapidly dispersed.