Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your first choice for sex position?

What is your first choice for sex position?

My first choice is 69 and after doggy.

wow simonpaul, you're on a posting frenzy tonight !

I'd have to say that if she's not a looker, doggy it is !
    But if she has a pretty face, mish it is !

Mish it is

Toga position. Me on my knees with the girl on her back, lifting her by her waist and empalling her with her legs in the air.

ebonylover retired...
    Doggyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !

The Passion Pretzel

Kneel face-to-face, then each of you places the opposite foot flat on the ground and nudges closer, joining genitals. Leaning forward on your planted feet, both of you lunge back and forth for a slow, upright romp.
    ἄνθρωπος μέτρον
    Man is the measure of all things

Sexo sin pecado es como huevo sin sal (Le sexe sans péché est comme un œuf sans sel/Sex without sin is like an egg without salt) [Carlos Fuentes]

Me propped up on the bed with a drink in my hand and her down between my legs with my johnson in her hand and mouth ! LOL!
    "If at any time you do not receive the smile you were expecting, be generous and give that person a smile. Because nobody has as much necessity of a smile than the person that does not know how to smile at others." Dalai Lama on the new millenium

It deprends a lot on the girl.

Doggy works best with all and its usually my choice for finishing.

I love reverse mish (like mish but woman on top), especially if they have big breast. But not every girls are good at it.

What I love, I don't know if there is a name: woman lying on her side, bottom leg extendend, the other leg curled up and me kneeling astride the extended leg. It combines the advantage of mish and doggy. You can touch and see both her breasts and ass, kiss her, etc. And yours ball rub against her thigh, it feel really good . However the woman can't move much so its more passive for her.
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Siocnarf View Post
    What I love, I don't know if there is a name: woman lying on her side, bottom leg extendend, the other leg curled up and me kneeling astride the extended leg. It combines the advantage of mish and doggy. You can touch and see both her breasts and ass, kiss her, etc. And yours ball rub against her thigh, it feel really good . However the woman can't move much so its more passive for her.
    Yeah baby,

Yup, I love a position where there are so many options to stimulate at the same time. My favorite is a more extreme version of missionary. I mount her with both of her legs over my shoulders, then roll her over onto her shoulders putting me into a jack-knife with my upper torso almost vertical and needing a sort of handstand for balance. It's blissful drilling, and the boys love the feeling of slapping her cheeks freely. Almost went flying off of the bed with the Energizer Bunny-Michelle while going crazy with this one...lol! It's great for kissing her at the same time, though tough with short ladies...better when she uses her hands to pull me tighter.

Still, the same basic position with her mounted on top of a bureau is fabulous. It also makes it easy to lift her up for a great pogo sticking.

Oh la la,

Merlot

cowgirl and doggy ( me standing up)

Use to be doggie all the way but I have lately been enjoying me ontop if the sp does dfk, if not then doggie it is

Well thats for sex but my routine is usally is a little bj, kissing, turn her around for a nice rimming session flip her over eat it then bang her

Respect & Honour
    These days my finishing position, if I do finish inside of her, is Mish with the girl right at the edge of the bed and me standing. You can scoop her up under her back as well, bringing her up for some DFK. It provides great control and depth and good opportunity for DFK.

My favorite position to finish in is Asian Cowgirl. Basically a variation on regular cowgirl, except she squats with her feet on either side of my hips and uses her legs to bounce up and down. But it takes a woman with pretty good leg muscles to do it for for very long.

Quote Originally Posted by johnmbot View Post
    my fave is the patented 'lgna69xxx'...

a.k.a. the "i'll do her but never review her" position.

Ouch ! That position isnt in any books i've read !

Doggy with the aid of a mirror, to see her eyes looking at me seductively while her breasts sway all over
    Making hot sweet love to all your beautiful women

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast