Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 82

Thread: Fucking Bullshit

  1. #1

    Fucking Bullshit

    Mod8, how are you going to suspend me for telling Igna that he should stop making comments in the review threads if he is not willing to provide a review himself. He goes into almost every review thread amd agrees with everything in the review but never provides his own review. This is no different from shilling because most of his comments about these escort are almost always positive. In effect, he's marketing the escort without providing a review. How is this any different from shilling? The fact of the matter is that he's never seen any of the escorts he comments on, otherwise why else would he spend all day on this site( mostly in the sports section) and never take the time to write a review. He knows that if he provided a full review he would easily be exposed in his lie. He's bullshit and by letting him carry on like this you're promoting that kind of bullshit. Which now leads me to my other question, why do you let him get away with so much bullshit? You protect him at all cost. In every single confrontation you have protect him. You end up banning guys like me, Rumple, and Merlot but for some odd reason you never ban the 'common denominator' in all of these confrontations, none other than, Igna! The one time that you did decide to ban him, and this too after an overwhelming number of complaints, you quickly removed his ban and let him back in lol. What's up with this? Why such blatant favoritism? Are you related to the guy? Is he a personal friend? Is he related to some other administrator on this site? Is it because you guys share the same city, Toronto? Or is it because he is successful at manipulating you and always gets you on his side through constant private messaging, which he is infamously known for doing. Hypocritically, he even goes on the other board and uses the pm function to play politics against our members.

    If you're going to suspend me for the reasons being;

    iii) Personal attacks on others, flames, fights, name-calling, etc...


    iv) Lack of respect to either client, escort or other board members.


    Then why would you let Igna get away with all this:

    Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    PS: got any of those laptops left? I ONLY want one if the serial numbers are still intact and in original box.
    Accuses a member for stealing without any proof.

    Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    Dishonest????? like a boycott leader who snuck off and saw girls from a boycotted agency a year ago? Like that you mean? Is that not Dishonest? If true Delta, admit your mistake and apologise, if the merb community can give rumps a second chance, surely we can you
    In the thread about Delta123, he randomly attacks another member for something irrelevant that transpired over a year ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    then AS USUAL, live's up to his Fencing and hypocritically does the same? Oy Vey.... if its not in the boycott or political threads, i guess it has to happen somewhere. So fake.
    He does the same thing again.

    In the following quotes, he attacks other members by accusing them of being under the influence of a substance:

    Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    All i care is it works! then again i have had maybe 5 colds in the last 15 years.... Not telling you my secret either rump, i have something better than airborne, and not like your "stuff" from the 60's .
    Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    And you wonder why you get suspended. Must be a "party night" again, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    Ahhh yes, a New Year yet some things stay the same. Still drunk from celebrating when you wrote that because it makes zero sense?

    Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    I dont know why you waste your time with him anyways, the peace and love era has had it's effects, long term it seems
    Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    PS. the only thing real is the jamaican bud and the water, reality left as soon as you fired it up
    Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    Unreal, i hope when im 75 years old i dont act like that, then again, i didnt grow up in the 60's, that alone explains ALOT! Peace out Brah!

    In the following quote, you know exactly why he made the reference to Le Plateau:

    Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    What you dont understand scares you, we get that, but come out of the stone age and live a lil. This isnt a biz-ness proposal or a résumé for a position at a fortune 500 company, it is a internet board, throw the protocol out the window. Wow, ppl can feel free to post the way they choose, what a noble concept. (Evilethings, it is easy to read what your saying, its hip, do you live in Le Plateau?)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    Are you Freaking kidding me? What good is sitting in the corner with the dunce cap on if you get to do so in the tropics!
    Mocking a member who is already suspended.

    In the following quotes, he is tries to bully members out of the thread by telling them that they know nothing. Very condescending and inciteful, to say the least:

    Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    You sure dont know a thing about women, baseball, nor hockey but you get a A for "insults 101"
    Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    Lets take you to Hockey School 101, AGAIN, shall we?.... Cammalerri, in case you did not know (well, DUH) who am i kidding asking a ?'in like that about anything hockey, to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    Care to name the Bruins starting lineup tonight? (for the umpteenth time rumps, Jack Edwards is not a player) Bwhahahahahaahahahaah
    Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    Watching you post in Hockey threads reminds me of this "rumps"
    Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    Btw, "rumps", who is your favorite NHL team? And no the Providence Bruins are not a NHL team, neither are the Burlington Bears, the Maine Moose or the New Hampshire Ice Caps.
    Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    You calling merlot bandwagon? How dare you! Why just today i said to him on the phone, ok ready buddy, at the count of three, name four bruins, show me how far you have progressed since they won the cup when all you could manage then was Thomas and Chara........ so he added Sequin and JACK EDWARDS! ... i said broskie, Edwards is the play by play man for the bruins, he does NOT play for them..... he sighed and said, give me til the allstar game and i will have learnt 5 names of current bruins to make up for it. So i agreed.... hey, he is trying, thats all we can ask, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by lgna69xxx View Post
    Tell me Oh master hockey mind, what will the "rumple standings" mean come April 7? (no rumps, thats not the day baseball season begins, it is the last day of the NHL season), and "rumple standings" mean nothing then just as they do now

    These are just a handful of his inciteful attacks against other members, so then why would you blatantly give him special treatment?

  2. #2
    "bla bla bla bla" Life ain't fair my friend. My advice is not to let it bother you so much.

  3. #3
    Wow, Lovemaker, you should have been a lawyer. The evidence is compelling enough for a guilty verdict and so, we, the jury, hereby pronounce Mod8 'GUILTY AS CHARGED.'

  4. #4
    I like Mod 8, but this is just ridiculous, and i'm not the only one who has noticed the "special treatment."

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    187
    Awesome rebuttal. Made Ben Matlock, Perry Mason, Johnny Cochrane and Robert Shapiro look like amateurs.

    iii) Personal attacks on others, flames, fights, name-calling, etc...


    iv) Lack of respect to either client, escort or other board members.

    THE MAN WAS FRAMED! FRAMED I TELL YOU! LOL

  6. #6
    Congratulations, Lovemaker. You have referenced 16 posts, all of which were made in the NHL FREE FOR ALL thread. Do you have any idea what the term FREE FOR ALL means? Do you know why that thread was started? Do you realize that that particular thread is basically un-moderated, hence the term FREE FOR ALL?

    You can basically go overboard in that thread, which is the reason it was created: to keep the Official Hockey discussion free of crap. But keep the shit away from the rest of the board or there is a price to pay.

    As I said in the post where I announced your suspension: If you have a problem with any other member, use the ignore function. If you do not, then you post at your own risk.

    Mod 8

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemaker View Post
    The one time that you did decide to ban him, and this too after an overwhelming number of complaints, you quickly removed his ban and let him back in lol.
    Hello Lovemaker,

    It was fascinating to learn that having been accused by Iggy of PM abuse, after over two months of initiating my own pledge never to be involved in this again, Iggy the accuser was going at it with others...and became the first ever banned for PM abuse.

    It's high time the Mods made PM abuse an offense warranting suspension.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 8 View Post
    Do you have any idea what the term FREE FOR ALL means? Do you know why that thread was started? Do you realize that that particular thread is basically un-moderated, hence the term FREE FOR ALL?

    Mod 8
    Yes, but you did say in the rules that "I am asking members to refrain from direct, over the top, personal attacks and insults, whether directed at other members or players." So I take it that calling someone personally a dunce, citing where he lives, his age, his habits and everything else individually personal to one person with insulting innuendos...is not breaking the rules about personal attacks???

    just asking,

    Merlot

  8. #8
    Once again you protect the guy by saying his Personal Attacks were only made in the NHL free for all all thread. Read the quotes, many were taken from outside of that thread. I can also post other ones from outside of that thread. But does it fucking matter if some of his attacks were in the NHL free for all thread because they were personal attacks and in no way were they related to hockey or any other sport? You're saying that I'm allowed to call you a faggot as long as I do it in the free for all thread????

  9. #9
    Merlot,

    If you believe that using the term 'dunce' constitutes over the top, then I suggest you stay far away from the free for all thread. As I said, that thread is basically un-moderated. As for where anyone lives, I am a MERB moderator. I do not have personal knowledge of the place of residence of MERB members not do I care to have such knowledge. If a complaint is made, then I will look into a situation. Other than that, the free for all thread is exactly what it's name states.

    You also conveniently neglected to quote my last line from the starting post of the Free For All thread, a very important line at that:

    "The usual disclaimer applies: If you have thin skin. do NOT post in this thread."

    Perhaps I also should have included "and do not read this thread either".

    Mod 8

  10. #10
    Each and every quote you posted was taken from the Free For All thread. EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM. And yes, I did click on all of them.

    And no, calling someone a 'faggot' or a 'cocksucker' or a 'motherfucker' or an 'asshole' or...should I go on? would be considered to be over the top and subject to a suspension.

    M8
    '

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemaker View Post
    Once again you protect the guy by saying his Personal Attacks were only made in the NHL free for all all thread. Read the quotes, many were taken from outside of that thread. I can also post other ones from outside of that thread. But does it fucking matter if some of his attacks were in the NHL free for all thread because they were personal attacks and in no way were they related to hockey or any other sport? You're saying that I'm allowed to call you a faggot as long as I do it in the free for all thread????

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlot View Post
    Yes, but you did say in the rules that "I am asking members to refrain from direct, over the top, personal attacks and insults, whether directed at other members or players." So I take it that calling someone personally a dunce, citing where he lives, his age, his habits and everything else individually personal to one person with insulting innuendos...is not breaking the rules about personal attacks???
    Merlot
    Really good point Merlot but noticed how Mod8 sweeped it under the rug since he decides what a personal atttack is lol. He is very objective, definitely no room for biasness

  12. #12
    Lovemaker, I did answer Merlot's post. Perhaps you should take some time to read the thread you started. You only have yourself to blame for your suspension. Get over it.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod 8 View Post
    Merlot,

    If you believe that using the term 'dunce' constitutes over the top, then I suggest you stay far away from the free for all thread. As I said, that thread is basically un-moderated. As for where anyone lives, I am a MERB moderator. I do not have personal knowledge of the place of residence of MERB members not do I care to have such knowledge. If a complaint is made, then I will look into a situation. Other than that, the free for all thread is exactly what it's name states.

    You also conveniently neglected to quote my last line from the starting post of the Free For All thread, a very important line at that:

    "The usual disclaimer applies: If you have thin skin. do NOT post in this thread."

    Perhaps I also should have included "and do not read this thread either".

    Mod 8
    Hello M8,

    Yes, it's a mild example considering the unedited PMs I sent you, which were venomous and ugly. However, when you put all of these seemingly mild references together into a single theme it looks a lot more like an obsessive habit of getting personal. Since the offender has already sent the very ugly stuff by PM for reference, many times for effect...the lighter public stuff becomes just a cue to remind the target of the poison he's already received. In other words...IT'S A CHEAT!!!

    But yeah, I get it, bile by PM wasn't against the rules. I don't know why it wasn't, but I'm just glad it is now. THANKS for that.

    Cheers,

    Merlot

  14. #14
    ^ I couldnt have said it any better, Merlot. Mod8 will overlook everything u just said because he is bias towards Igna, the evidence is overwhelming. Everyone knows this but gotta love how Mod8 is playing dumb. Just be honest and tell us that u know the guy. I wouldn't hesitate to say it if i were in your situation, it would make me look more honest.

    And also notice how he never listed Igna on the suspension list, i wonder why?

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemaker View Post
    ^ I couldnt have said it any better, Merlot. Mod8 won't realize any of what u just said because he's bias towards Igna. If he were a man, he'd admint to it in front of the overwhelming evidences and tell us the reason behind the biasness, but he won't do it.
    Hello Lovemaker,

    I support your point, but let's not go over the top on this. There are plenty of people who have wondered about the same thing you are bringing up here. The notice is good, but let's stay civilized. The line above is unworthy, and if it's going that far I am out of this thread already.

    Still, I don't support this disrespect, but at least you have the cahones to say it publicly unlike the PM cheats.

    Cheers,

    Merlot

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •