Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35

Thread: Escort killed in Montreal

  1. #1

    Escort killed in Montreal

    http://www.cyberpresse.ca/actualites...1_accueil_POS4

    There's an SP that was stabbed to death by her client in Montreal. Really really sad, all this for $20.

    PS "Sorry it was a year ago not yesterday" thanks Miss Athana

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Laval
    Posts
    264
    My condolences to all her friends and family. Some actions can have serious consequences. Nobody should ever force themselves into someone's house or appartment. You're just asking for trouble. Just to be clear, I am not saying it was deserved.
    Last edited by Max15411; 02-20-2012 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Missed a part in the article. Changed my opinion.

  3. #3
    I know that people are going to sympathize with the escort here and what the client did was awful but the escort and the driver came to the mans home and broke the door down! What are you supposed to do at that point? It probably cost almost $20 in gas just to drive there. I'm just glad that I am at a point in my life where I don't have to go around stabbing people for $20. Truly a sad story.

  4. #4
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,826
    I'm actually surprised stories like these haven't happened more often. These young women deal with a lot of f#### up people. Many of them hate women. Heck, some of those women-haters hate them even more because they happen to be escorts. On top of that, they have to deal with way too many a-holes. Whom ever thought this 'line' of work was easy needs a good wake-up call.

    However, i'd like to point out that many jobs are not 100% safe. You hear of 'on-the-job' tragedies happening to all kinds of people: cops, firemen, medics, nurses, doctors, convenience store clerks, bank employees, courriers, soldiers, taxi cab drivers, armored truck employees, etc. The list is long.

    So yes, escorts often meet a lot of creepy characters. However, their work environment isn't necessarily more dangerous than some of the others' i've mentionned. It comes with the territory & it's important that an agency is aware of the type of client she's sending the escort to and be ready to come in if there's any hint of trouble. This is their responsibilty.....that the escort's work environment is as safe as possible.

  5. #5
    I don't know the story behind this but as soon as I saw Saint-Michel involved I understood it right away. You don't need to be genius to know that things are wild out there.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    I'm actually surprised stories like these haven't happened more often. These young women deal with a lot of f#### up people. Many of them hate women. Heck, some of those women-haters hate them even more because they happen to be escorts. On top of that, they have to deal with way too many a-holes. Whom ever thought this 'line' of work was easy needs a good wake-up call.

    However, i'd like to point out that many jobs are not 100% safe. You hear of 'on-the-job' tragedies happening to all kinds of people: cops, firemen, medics, nurses, doctors, convenience store clerks, bank employees, courriers, soldiers, taxi cab drivers, armored truck employees, etc. The list is long.

    So yes, escorts often meet a lot of creepy characters. However, their work environment isn't necessarily more dangerous than some of the others' i've mentionned. It comes with the territory & it's important that an agency is aware of the type of client she's sending the escort to and be ready to come in if there's any hint of trouble. This is their responsibilty.....that the escort's work environment is as safe as possible.
    Hello all,

    Doc, your conclusion and the special risks you cited that escorts take in the first paragraph don't seem to match up. Cops and taxi drivers, and others may have to face strangers alone. But no one is ever as vulnerable as an escort. Part of being a cop can mean facing down a stranger in a mood to be aggressive or dangerous, but an officer always has a weapon for defense. Escorts are alone, often naked, and isolated with someone who is nearly always significantly stronger not knowing what they may really be like. I don't know any other job where the conditions could be more risky with such constant, almost perfect regularity, where one isn't knowingly charging into a hostile or dangerous situation. Cops and firemen know they are facing danger and have weapons or tools to deal with it...and support significantly. Escorts don't know what to expect and will be helpless at some point.

    In my experience the agent never checks into the type of person he/she is sending the escort to regardless if the client is a first time caller. They seem to go on the manner and tone of the caller. I have read where some agency owners have refused service because the caller was obviously too drunk or aggressive on the phone, but otherwise it seems the lady is always sent unless the caller is a known troublesome entity or the request is outrageous. But if there are no outward signs the agencies can't do much of anything for prevention, unless they are willing to pay for help to be stationed close, and by close I mean on the same floor during the whole meeting. So I don't see how any other job quite compares.

    I think you got it right the first time.

    Cheers,

    Merlot

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Snuggletown
    Posts
    1,834
    It's true many clients hate woman, but I think those that would actually try to hurt an escort must be very rare (I hope!). I hope most people are wise enough not to let situations degenerate like the one in the story. The bigger dangers are probably more insidious, like health risk, drugs, etc.
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

  8. #8
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,826
    Add nightclub bouncer to the list of the jobs i mentionned in my post. Not always a fun job, especially when you have to turn away scumbags at the door & you don't know if they'll return for some payback.

    You can also add boxer & MMA fighter to the list....they constantly put their lives & well-being on the line when they step into a ring.

  9. #9
    Original Dude
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Winterfell
    Posts
    3,715
    A driver and an escort should never knock down at the door outside a meeting... especially not for 20$ ... shit....
    Life is a party ! Death is the Hangover.. 70-49-6

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,253
    Here's a link with video

    http://montreal.ctv.ca/servlet/an/lo...b=MontrealHome

    Basically someone kicks down your door it's kill or be killed for 20$
    "Just When I Thought I Was Out.....They Pull Me Back In!!!"

  11. #11
    For $20.00? In that case the suspect was an idiot and should of paid up, you no longer live in Mexico idiot!!!

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Add nightclub bouncer to the list of the jobs i mentionned in my post. Not always a fun job, especially when you have to turn away scumbags at the door & you don't know if they'll return for some payback.
    You're right Doc. How many times did that happen on Crescent street in the past years, a stabbed doorman? F..ing street gangs. Although I feel most bouncers are assholes anyway. I know for a fact from a friend ex bouncer, huge guy, that they'll abuse their power, mess up a guy real bad and then back each other up saying that he fell alone down the stairs. Not that I go often, but everytime I go into a strip club, the first vibe I get sucks, because the guy looks at you like he's gonna kill you with with a baseball bat or something. I got off topic here for a sec...

  13. #13
    Retired veteran hobbyist
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Posts
    17,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallseye View Post
    You're right Doc. How many times did that happen on Crescent street in the past years, a stabbed doorman? F..ing street gangs. Although I feel most bouncers are assholes anyway. I know for a fact from a friend ex bouncer, huge guy, that they'll abuse their power, mess up a guy real bad and then back each other up saying that he fell alone down the stairs. Not that I go often, but everytime I go into a strip club, the first vibe I get sucks, because the guy looks at you like he's gonna kill you with with a baseball bat or something. I got off topic here for a sec...
    My point wasn't that the life of an escort isn't a dangerous one. Au contraire, there can be some danger associated with the 'profession'. However, my point was that you could name a dozen other professions that can be as dangerous at times.

    I'd also like to point out that the majority of the time, no one sticks a gun to the head of a girl who CHOSES to be an escort. It's her choice to do this kind of work (in most cases).....in this case, in Montreal. Of all the girls i've seen throughout the years, the majority of them were doing this out of their own free will. This isn't illegal in Canada.

    If an escort doesn't feel safe working in the 'outcall' environment, she can always go work at an incall, at a massage parlour, or at a stripclub....or, do something totally different outside of the sex business. However, considering the considerable 'tax free' money that the girls are making these days, with no formal education required to do this type of work, it's not surprising why so many are willing to accept the risks that come along with doing this type of job.

    I've actually had several escorts tell me that the biggest thrill for them of working as an 'outcall' escort is the 'rush' that they get from walking down the hallway to a client's door, and the anticipation of who'll be opening the door once they've knocked on it. Having seen a few girls via 'incall', i kind of understand what they meant by that brief adrenaline rush that often presented itself on my way to an escort's hotel room.

    p.s. I'd like to add 'flight attendant' and 'airline pilot' to my previous list of professions who might encounter unsafe situations in their profession.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    My point wasn't that the life of an escort isn't a dangerous one. Au contraire, there can be some danger associated with the 'profession'. However, my point was that you could name a dozen other professions that can be as dangerous at times.

    I'd also like to point out that the majority of the time, no one sticks a gun to the head of a girl who CHOSES to be an escort. It's her choice to do this kind of work (in most cases).....in this case, in Montreal. Of all the girls i've seen throughout the years, the majority of them were doing this out of their own free will. This isn't illegal in Canada.

    If an escort doesn't feel safe working in the 'outcall' environment, she can always go work at an incall, at a massage parlour, or at a stripclub....or, do something totally different outside of the sex business. However, considering the considerable 'tax free' money that the girls are making these days, with no formal education required to do this type of work, it's not surprising why so many are willing to accept the risks that come along with doing this type of job.

    I've actually had several escorts tell me that the biggest thrill for them of working as an 'outcall' escort is the 'rush' that they get from walking down the hallway to a client's door, and the anticipation of who'll be opening the door once they've knocked on it. Having seen a few girls via 'incall', i kind of understand what they meant by that brief adrenaline rush that often presented itself on my way to an escort's hotel room.

    p.s. I'd like to add 'flight attendant' and 'airline pilot' to my previous list of professions who might encounter unsafe situations in their profession.
    I agree with this and have heard the same, in fact, when I would wait for a girl at Le Chablis or another hotel, I would get a thrill from the knock at the door, it excited the shit out of me!!!

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visiting Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallseye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Add nightclub bouncer to the list of the jobs i mentionned in my post. Not always a fun job, especially when you have to turn away scumbags at the door & you don't know if they'll return for some payback.

    You can also add boxer & MMA fighter to the list....they constantly put their lives & well-being on the line when they step into a ring.
    You're right Doc. How many times did that happen on Crescent street in the past years, a stabbed doorman? F..ing street gangs. Although I feel most bouncers are assholes anyway. I know for a fact from a friend ex bouncer, huge guy, that they'll abuse their power, mess up a guy real bad and then back each other up saying that he fell alone down the stairs. Not that I go often, but everytime I go into a strip club, the first vibe I get sucks, because the guy looks at you like he's gonna kill you with with a baseball bat or something. I got off topic here for a sec...
    Hello Gentlemen,

    All true, but I just don't see the parallel with escorting. Bouncers are trained to defend themselves, MMA fighters go in knowing the other guy is out to pound him too, and both are defensively trained if they truly qualify for their chosen profession. Typical escorts go into a room or apartment submitting to all risks aware but practically defenseless and become more vulnerable in the natural progression of events. They have only their phone and intuition to protect them in the spur of a moment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Siocnarf View Post
    It's true many clients hate woman, but I think those that would actually try to hurt an escort must be very rare (I hope!). I hope most people are wise enough not to let situations degenerate like the one in the story. The bigger dangers are probably more insidious, like health risk, drugs, etc.
    Yes, the bigger dangers are the unseen and unknown disease risks. But the most insidious risk is great pleasure that makes everyone let their guard down and be more and more willing to indulge in acts or habits that are the riskiest. Becoming too comfortable in a high risk activity no matter what you do, whether it's the hobby or physically dangerous occupations and violent sports, increases any risk greatly.

    Overall, I'm not sure any of this about jobs being dangerous is relevant. The subject escort here went back for $20 lousy dollars and lost her life because of a choice she made that was really unnecessary considering the insane disparity between potential gain and risk...even if she brought help. The escort made a bad choice over money that wasn't mandatorily due her. Not to blame her for being attacked, but it was the poorest of decisions creating more risk when the original encounter had been accomplished safely. The $20 could never have been worth going back to take this chance.

    truly,

    Merlot
    Last edited by Merlot; 02-21-2012 at 03:20 PM. Reason: basic subject

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •