Thread: General Merb settings...

Question General Merb settings...

I was wondering,

Is there any way to put the settings on our accounts to automatically save our outgoing messages? I know there's a button to click on if you want the message saved, but I keep on forgetting to click on it!

Mod's are the one that should answer this, but maybe someone else knows the answer.

Jaw

Under General Settings, choose
    Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default
    make sure you Save your settings.
    [B][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Green]Mod 9[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][FONT=arial black][SIZE=4][B][URL="http://merb.ca/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=5"][COLOR=#ff0000]
    MERB's official rules[/COLOR][/URL][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][I][FONT=palatino linotype][/FONT][/I]

Remember that your message limit includes all messages, sent and received. Keeping sent messages can cause your PM box to fill up rather quickly if you have a lot of PM activity. You can download your messages to your computer when your PM box has reached it's limit before deleting old messages if you wish to keep a copy of them.

Thanks!

BTW - How do we download and save the messages to our computer?

Jaw

Not sure where to post this... I have been having trouble logging onto MERB from my IPhone...
    Any help will be appreciated

Thanks
    Team USA

When you are in your PM box, select the messages you wish to save by putting a check mark in the box to the right of the message. Once you have selected your messages, click on the "selected messages" button or box, whatever you call it, at the bottom right just where your list of messages ends. A menu will open up with different options - one of which is to download selected messages as TEXT or two other formats, CSV or XML. Once you have downloaded your messages you can click on the same button to delete the selected messages if you wish to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by jawbone View Post
    Thanks!

BTW - How do we download and save the messages to our computer?

Jaw

Exactly what kind of problem are you experiencing? Have you always had this problem or is it recent? I have problems with my Blackberry on occasion but they usually seem to fix themselves or just go away. If you can give me more details I will contact Fred so he can talk to his tech about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Team USA View Post
    Not sure where to post this... I have been having trouble logging onto MERB from my IPhone...
    Any help will be appreciated

Thanks
    Team USA

the last of the mohicans
    Im on my iphone right now.. Works lovely.
    So i dont think its a general problem.
    "Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going"

I figured it out, the cookies were disabled...

Thanks

Team USA

It's working now... Sorry to bother you guys...

Thanks

Team USA
    Last edited by Mod 11; 02-25-2012 at 03:43 PM.