I'm very disappointed.

I really thought that Merb was a community of people with same or similar interests that come together and share experience, advice and pointers to help his fellow man...

Now the more I am on Merb, the more I see that the philosophy is changing - there are A LOT of people that turned out to be opportunists, mongers, hoarders of this board to better their own goal, and then to satisfy their own bigotry through boasting of conquests... all that aside from shills that are a dime a dozen.

I'm not lashing out against merb, on the contrary - I find merb to be entertaining if at least that. To read of great sexploits is always refreshing! Stimulates the imagination! I even try to contribute when I can. But it's not like I used to view it, prompting me to think twice before posting and sharing... Many "confreres" have let me down (U know who you are). Where you look to them to get info and details - there's nothing, nada...

I'm just wondering if I should just close my account or just to humor myself; leave the account open to become what many have done for so long - lurker.

Jaw