Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Taxi Driver Runs over a holligan

Taxi Driver Runs over a holligan

Hey guys. Have you seen this video? It's pretty horrible what happened.

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?ne...ture%3Drelated

The taxi driver was attacked by some young guys and he ended up driving over one of the attackers. He's now facing legal charges.

When you attack someone in a gang scenario, sometimes the snake bites back....

Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

I don't blame the taxi driver. The idiot got what he deserved. However, the taxi driver should have stopped a safe distance away from the incident and called the police. That way it would be clearer that he was the victim.

sinbad

That happens when an ass hole meets another bunch of ass holes.

fuck them all :-)

I'm starting to wonder where this thread is going... There's no need to be disrespectful or insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod 11 View Post
    I'm starting to wonder where this thread is going... There's no need to be disrespectful or insulting.
    Not sure the taxi driver or the victim is deserving of anyone's respect. This story is making the rounds in other cities. Not the best publicity for Montreal.

The idiot stepped in front of the taxi several times daring the driver to hit him, he was also kicking the cab. I say he got what he deserved. Charge him after he gets out of the hospital.

Here's the chronogical info I could find on cyberpresse. Check out the last one, it gives more details than all the other ones.

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/qu...6_article_POS2

http://www.lapresse.ca/debats/chroni...6_article_POS1

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/qu...1_section_POS2

are you kidding me. loblaw.. you say he got what he deserved....if you look at the video...yes they kick the cab etc..it is not a life..it is a damn car...but do you see the total of almost 4 or 5 times the cab driver could left the scene..and call 911..far away..noooooo instead he back up..going west..going bakc...going east etcc.....when you are driving a car...it is a arm... you gonna say that people that drink also are okay to do so..common now...me trust me i hope he pay for life what he did...

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/qu...1_section_POS2
    Le chauffeur de taxi a tenté une première fois de heurter «délibérément» la victime de 23 ans avec sa voiture, bien avant de lui passer sur le corps, a expliqué le policier. Le chauffeur a raté sa cible et heurté un lampadaire, ce qui explique que le pare-chocs avant de la voiture taxi était déjà endommagé, selon ce que l'on voit sur les vidéos.
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

Interesting how the same video can lead to so many different perceptions of what was going on.

Panthere.. The driver had to turn around it is a one way street.

Im with loblaw on this. I can only imagine how scared the driver must have been with multiple people banging, kicking yelling and jumping on the roof, etc. A very threatening situation. Put yourself in the same situation. The guy put himself n front of the car...stupid hooliganism. I'm glad he wasn't killed...at least now he can face his stupid actions and i hope he also gets prosecuted.

Czar

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee people...can you read the statement of the cop that took the information from the street person...hellooooo,...amazing....and czar reallyyyyyyyyyyyy better to go the other way then to turn around on those guys..my god unbelivable...the taxi driver try to hit them first..and miss and hit a pole...that is why all the damage begin...even then...gooooooooooo away and call the cops...stupid taxi driver...and also you gonna tell me...go accomodement raisonnable with that..give him space(the taxi driver)because he is black...common now stop ..AND NOW jsut heard is release...wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww soo good the system...and the person that have been past under....unbelivable ..i am reallyyyyyyyyy sick of that

and by the way ..the street is a two wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy...i knew i was right...even in the video..look at the yellow mark on the street..you see them in the photo also..

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=fr&q=s...-8&sa=N&tab=wl

p.s. not able to post a picture...but you could go zoom at the corner of st laurent and rachel..and you gonna see it
    Donner une deuxième chance a quelqu'un qui ta trahi c'est comme donner une deuxième balle a quelqu'un qui ta manqué!!!

maybe you have a point panthere. I heards also today on the news he tried to hit them first and hit a pole.
    maybe thats why they jumped on his taxi :s

now i dont know whos right in this story.

St. Laurent is oneway north...not sure about Rachel.

All I'm saying is that there is a lot left to interpretation. You don't know what happened before...by just looking at this video they tempted fate by putting themselves in harms way. I can make the same case for the guy who got hit...why didnt he get out of the way and go to police? No...instead he faces off and plays chicken with a car...idiot.

And when this become a black/white issue?

Czar.

Just from looking at the video, I agree with those on the side of the taxi driver, just imagine how scared he was to be so outnumbered with jerks kicking at his car, cursing at him and climbing on his taxi and intimidating him like those punks did, and imagine what would of happened to the taxi driver if they pulled him from the car, likely they would of beat him very badly or worse, to death. It looks like self defense to me. Yes he should of called the cops, thats his only fault as far as I can see, like I said, "According" to the video.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast