Thread: Cutie Bootie Tia rossi! Incall this week! interested in duo?? + new beach pics!

Cutie Bootie Tia rossi! Incall this week! interested in duo?? + new beach pics!

Hello Gentlemen!

I am a really dynamic and bubbly girl who loves to have progressive, positive intelectual converstations. I speak francais and english fluently. I am a 23 year old Italien France mix. I am very kind and accepting people always feel comfortable being themselves around me. I am very discreet and respectfull. My zodiac sign is a cancer therefore i am very passionate in and outside of the bedroom.

I love to speak eloquently and dress elegantly. I have a very vulomptuous derriere with a tiny little waist to match. I am very altheletic. I love sports as well!

i provide an excellent girlfriend experience. I prefer the dominant man in the bedroom. I am very obedient and i love instruction. I love to role play dress up and fullfill your desires. My turn on is to please a man. I have quite the sensuous appetite. I also enjoy to play with my best friend so please ask if youd like her to join!!!
    My friend is Maya vasquez and we love threesomes!!!
    I prefer all initial communication done by email. Im available thursday and wednesday for incall!

When emailing me, please make sure to include the following info:

My email is Mlle_tia_rossi@yahoo.ca

•Preferred day/time for a rendez-vous
    •How much time you would like us to spend together
    •Hotel
    - Referral of a companion ( no agency) that you met recently)

I was just in turks and caicos so im freshly tanned!!!
    1 hour date: $300.00
    2 hours date:$500.00
    3 hours date:$750.00

My rates are non negotiable and a reflection of the outstanding (GFE) service that I offer.

Until we meet

kiss kiss
    TIA

Last edited by Tia Rossi; 05-09-2012 at 12:00 PM.

Hey were doing duo all night friday and all day and night saturday!!! so if anyways wants an amazing duo let us know!!

heyyyy Im at the westin hotel for incall tonight and All day saturday please email me at mlle_tia_rossi@yahoo.com !