Thread: Michael Jackson Joke on Leno

Michael Jackson Joke on Leno

Great MJ joke on Leno last night...

McDonalds has come out with a new sandwich called the McJackson.

46 year old meat between 13 year old buns
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

proud infidel
    Quote Originally Posted by Train
    Yeeww

So what is everyone's guess . Do you think mom is trying to cash in ? I read somehwere that she sued a store and the ex for sexual assault on "little Johnny " . Settled out of court with the store. I'm a little too cynical to think that lightening strikes three times in the same place.

Jackson's a serious freak though and I wouldn't let him anywhere near a kid of mine........unless I was trying to get rich quick.
    My hunch is that MJ did not molest the child, however i wouldn't be surprised that he would get convicted for showing him triple x movies.
    fml

Veteran of Misadventures
    Michael Jackson is a person who, if he grew up in a normal family and had a normal life, his issues probably would have been detected and treated at an early age. However, due to talent and fame and wealth, his eccentricities festered out of control and he evolved into a freak. I personally think it is very sad and pathetic. At one time, and a lot of you may not remember this, but he was a very good looking black guy (circa late 70s/early 80s). He was also very talented even before he came out with the Thriller album. I don't know why he dyed his skin and had all those plastic surgeries. He was a perfectly good looking guy before, and looks like an alien now. And I can tell you from experience that it does not help your case when your client looks like a freak...........because it is then very easy to conclude that he acted like one.
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 03-10-2005 at 01:49 PM.

Retired veteran hobbyist
    There is a theory being thrown out there to the so-called legal experts on tv about the mother being charged for endangering the well-being of her child if Michael Jackson is found guilty. When she let her kid (s) hang out with Jacko, there was already a past history of bad behaviour involved. In other words, she should have known better.

proud infidel
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaJohn
    There is a theory being thrown out there to the so-called legal experts on tv about the mother being charged for endangering the well-being of her child if Michael Jackson is found guilty. When she let her kid (s) hang out with Jacko, there was already a past history of bad behaviour involved. In other words, she should have known better.
    HI JaJ,

there's also talk that, in the event that MJ is found not guilty on the criminal charges, there will eventually be a civil suit filed against Jackson.
    fml

proud infidel

court update

The kid testified today that MJ had masturbated him to completion on 2 occasions and had asked the boy to do the same to him which he declined.
    fml

Lightbulb A Little Greek Island For Micheal Jacko's Solitary Confinement

History speaks for itself. Micheal Jacko the androgynous Pervert sounds like a danger to young kids and society. I have this little Greek Island in the Mediterranean Sea just big enough for the Jacko. We can put him there, let him do his moon walk, beat on his own meat, and stick it in his own ass.

From 10,000 miles away
    Louisisgreat
    The exiled Philosopher King of the Pan Hellenistic Empire.
    Ο εξορισμένος βασιλιάς φιλοσόφων της παν αυτοκρατορίας Ελληνικη.