Thread: Help??

Question Help??

Hi,
    I am technology challenged... Can someone explain to me, PLEASE, how to post a poll??? It's been a good 30 minutes, and I haven't figure it out..
    Please do not laugh...
    Lolita xxx

Lightbulb Here Is What You Do....

Lolita Darling:

Go the the FAQ section of the https://merb.cc tool bar, type in `How do I create and vote in polls?` You will get a tutorial of the mechanics. If you still have trouble, I am sure a lot of techies can help you. I can think of my good friend, Le Cock Sportif, will help you out. Please PM him. Otherwise, I am sure a lot of merbites who have created polls can help, even the Moderators.

I am sorry being so far away and cannot be of much help. But who won`t want to help a sweetheart like Lolita?

From 9999.97 miles away
    Louisisgreat
    The exiled Philosopher King of the Pan Hellenistic Empire.
    Ο εξορισμένος βασιλιάς φιλοσόφων της παν αυτοκρατορίας Ελληνικη.

Hey Pete...

Ronnie has the right to contribute and to kick panache like yours !

By the way, this contribute nothing with the subject and is called thread hijack. You should go to jail without getting the 200$.

My killer ass is showing up in alot of posts because I am opinionated with something to say. I also know stuff. Between me and my brother we know absolutely everything there is to know. Go ahead ask!

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady

P.S.: I also sometimes have a sarcastic sense of humor!
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

I am me, too!

Panache?

"Panache" is ass? Literally, "panache" is an animal's anklers (right word? Stuff deers and mooses have on their head?)

Figuratively, in french, you can say somebody have "panache" when they have a strong personality, have something usefull to say and are not afraid to say it. It fits perfectly to Ronnie! It also explain by itself why she's here that much.

As far as the ass part, if you refer to a "smart ass", then, it would be the opposite. Killer ass? Never heard of "panache" refering to that but again, never met Ronnie either!

clown of many colors
    And here I thought he was asking about Ronnie's avatar... in which case, her panache shows up often because, well, it's her avatar.

Chuckles

Smile Smart Ass Or Killer Ass?

Quote Originally Posted by naughtylady
    My killer ass is showing up in alot of posts because I am opinionated with something to say. I also know stuff. Between me and my brother we know absolutely everything there is to know. Go ahead ask!

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady

P.S.: I also sometimes have a sarcastic sense of humor!
    Hello The Naughty One:

Exiupnos gloutos h gloutos dolophronon, to agapo ola. Mporo na tou phero to spiti me me, agapnmevn?

Sorry about my 'Great/Greek' sense of humor. Roughly it means “Smart ass or killer ass, I love them all. Can I take them home with me, sweetheart?” By the way are those my hands on your stunning ass? LMAO!!!
    Last edited by louisisgreat; 03-16-2005 at 03:58 PM.
    Louisisgreat
    The exiled Philosopher King of the Pan Hellenistic Empire.
    Ο εξορισμένος βασιλιάς φιλοσόφων της παν αυτοκρατορίας Ελληνικη.