Thread: Sexy exotic Companion from St Marteen Sydney Lacroix Available for incalls May16th-17

Sexy exotic Companion from St Marteen Sydney Lacroix Available for incalls May16th-17

Bonjour

I am Sydney Lacroix an ultra classy,naturally sexy companion from St Marteen. I am blessed with a wonderful slender body with curves in the right places, beautiful long legs, engaging eyes and full somptuous mouth made for sensual frenchkiss, I enjoy meeting discerning well groomed gentlemen OVER 35 YEARS OLD ONLY and creating new friendships to play with. I provide unrushed attention and in that intimate sense, I am the ultimate girlfriend experience... I value not just physical stimulation but emotional and intellectual as well, I take time to establish the necessary chemistry and rapport.

I pride myself on offering an enticing encounter with an abundance of sensuality, giving you the best in relaxation, allowing you to completely enjoy the time we spend together. Genuine warmth and affection - a person, not a "service.....

Stats: Mid 30s / 5' 9" / 125lbs / 34c-24-34 /

Prebookings are greatly appreciated and often necessary to see me.

Kisses

Sydney xxx

***INCALLS MAY 16TH-17TH! ( DOWNTOWN AREA)
    ***AVAILABLE FOR OUTCALLS ALSO!

Special between 2pm until 7pm:

1 hour:$300.00
    1 hour and half:$450.00
    2 hours: $600.00
    3 hours: $800.00
    I am happy to arrange encounters with just a few selected gentlemen, meeting them at my discreet hotel suite in the downtown area.

www.sydneylacroix.com

Kindly email me at sydney_lacroix@yahoo.com

NEW PICS

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Sydney Lacroix; 05-15-2012 at 10:38 AM.