Thread: CUTV Montreal : Concordia University Television

Adorable libertine

CUTV Montreal : Concordia University Television

English, French and some Spanish too

direct cover of the manifestation in the street.

If you want to have a look of what it is going on presently.

Wow, a lot has changed back from my days in the program at Concordia. IMHO they are trying too hard to become part of the story rather than covering it. Plus they tend to over dramatize events, like the girl who supposedly got her hair/neck pulled and was "beaten" on the ground for Tianemen square style defiance. But, yes, it gives a good view of some of the kettling and other crowd control techniques that other media haven't focused on.

Adorable libertine
    I don't know if they are trying too hard to be part of the story, because, they are part of the story They are students!!!

I had the occasion to see on the internet channel of CUTV, a cameraman who had his camera destroyed by the police, I saw other people beaten by the police...

What I can see, about police & contestants is: there is in both camp, people who made the things getting worst, sometimes.....

For my part, I just want this will end with the best for people of Québec province, maybe it will take elections, but that's clear that can't go on like this for ever.
    Last edited by Maria Divina; 05-28-2012 at 08:23 PM. Reason: gramatical things... :)