Thread: 1.5 hour sessions

1.5 hour sessions

what do you guys think of 1.5 hour sessions instead of one hour sessions?

Also, do any of you guys ever get out to NY area? if so, has anyone found a site such as this one here in NY?

Thanks
    n : (Greek mythology) a box that Zeus gave to Pandora with instructions that she not open it; she gave in to her curiosity and opened it; all the miseries and evils flew out to afflict mankind

franky sayz
    I love 1.5 hour sessions. allows me to get two shots on goal without having to be around two hours. One hour is a bit rushed for two shots. I like this scenario and wish more agencies offered it.
    franky

Personally, i prefer 2 hrs session..this gives me a lot more time to acheive 2 sogs and dont feel rush.
    Anyway, we have the room for 3-4hrs , so why rush it. Especially if the lady is HOT After 2 sogs, you may even have time for a 3rd sog (talk about being drained with a grin ear to ear)
    And if you still have a few mins left over, there is always the shower for some more fun.
    my 2 cents.

Lee STONE
    Cum for me Lee..Yeah baby....

Ny

Depending on the girl, 1.5 hours can be great fun and inexpensive.

theeroticreview.com is a good site for U.S. cities; it's horrible for Montreal.

I have many reviews on theeroticreview.com

Ronnie,
    Naughtylady
    They will forget what you said,
    they will forget what you did,
    but they will never forget the way you made them feel.

Veteran of Misadventures
    Indeed, many indies in the USA have a 1.5 hour minimum as well. The extra half hour gives them time to meet the client, assess him, and generally become more comfortable and adapted to the situation.

Hi guys,

thanks for the info.

Smack: I was transferred with my work to the USA for now. I am trying to get it going here in NY. As soon as I am up, i'll let you know. Also if ever you guys visit, please let me know.

Pandora
    n : (Greek mythology) a box that Zeus gave to Pandora with instructions that she not open it; she gave in to her curiosity and opened it; all the miseries and evils flew out to afflict mankind

SA: I did not know that...however, we are probably not naming it pandora's box...we'll ee what happens on that

Thanks!