Thread: Alluring Aliyah - A Connoisseur's Dream ~ Young Naughty School Girl *New Pics*

Alluring Aliyah - A Connoisseur's Dream ~ Young Naughty School Girl *New Pics*

www.AlluringAliyah.com

Hello gentlemen,

My name is Aliyah, the alluring girl next door that you have always fantasized about. I have been told that I am "a connoisseur`s dream".

I am available for elite companionship and a most sensual and gratifying experience. I love spending time with respectful discerning gentlemen. My obsession for stimulation, pleasure as well as knowledge has deemed me to be a uniquely exotic companion, separable from others.

Times are flexible, but please reserve your preferred time in advance to ensure you get the time you want.

Aliyah`s Schedule:
    Saturday August 25th: 8pm - 2am
    Sunday August 26th: 12pm - 12am
    Monday August 27th: 12pm - 2am
    Tuesday August 28th: 12pm - 2am
    Wednesday August 29th 12pm - 10pm
    ***Traveling***

UPSCALE DOWNTOWN INCALL AND OUTCALLS.

Call/Text *514-649-0484* to book or email me at Info@AlluringAliyah.com for serious inquiries.

HIGHLY REVIEWED

To see my reviews on Merb go to: https://merb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...dent%29/page16

To see my reviews on Terb go to: https://terb.cc/vbulletin/showthread...lluring+aliyah

To see my reviews on TER.com go to: http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=168062

For more info and pics visit my site:www.AlluringAliyah.com

xoxo

Aliyah

Last edited by Alluring Aliyah; 08-23-2012 at 02:26 PM.

www.AlluringAliyah.com

I will available in the lovely Old Montreal on the evening of Saturday August 25th for 5 days. Book in advance to get your preferred time.

Call/Text *514-649-0484* to book or email me at Info@AlluringAliyah.com for serious inquiries.

xoxo

Aliyah

www.AlluringAliyah.com

I am back in Montreal starting tomorrow evening. Taking my first appointment at 8pm. Book in advance as their is only a few spots available.

xoxo

Aliyah
    Last edited by Alluring Aliyah; 08-25-2012 at 08:53 PM.

www.AlluringAliyah.com

Back in town and feeling so naughty. Come see me before I have to go back to class...be satisfied by a true naughty school girl!

xoxo

Aliyah

www.AlluringAliyah.com

Feels so good to be back, ready and set to fulfill your ultimate desire.

xoxo

Aliyah

www.AlluringAliyah.com

Come and feel the tightness and warmth of a naughty school girl just waiting to please you..

xoxo

Aliyah

www.AlluringAliyah.com

Let me tease you, whisper in your ears all the things I want to do to you, the things I want you to do, cause baby, I've been such a naughty little girl...

TOMORROW IS MY LAST DAY AVAILABLE FOR A WHILE, SO COME SEE ME WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE!

xoxo

Aliyah