Thread: Quebec: You Got to Love it!

mrstallion2003@yahoo.com

Quebec: You Got to Love it!

EagerBeaver, here's your chance to make those millions you've been waiting for your whole career:

http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/natio...re-050315.html
    Last edited by mrstallion2003; 03-15-2005 at 08:17 PM.

proud infidel

shocking news

It's pretty shocking to note the apparent gross negligence on the part of the Quebec government .

I recently heard about this story on an Ottawa-based radio talk show but i wasn't paying much attention.The CBC news article, however, is a real eye-opener. Some callers on the talk show stated that it is now possible to build more modern, leakproof landfills, like those they have in the States, to ensure secure waste disposal for the next thousand years.

I wonder if, in this particular, the local residents are entitled to file a class action lawsuit against those that are responsible, which seems to include in large part the Quebec government, on charges of gross negligence and misinformation ?

fml
    fml

mrstallion2003@yahoo.com
    Suing the government is always nice because they have deep pockets. Maybe EagerBeaver should stop over there on one of his visit to Quebec and hand out business cards.

Im all for sucking them dry... maybe that'll force some goverment officials to reconsider buying their 5th country home and 3rd sports car.

Veteran of Misadventures
    I am not licensed to practice law in Canada, but it looks like somebody should pick up the ball on this. I know there are a few regular posters who are Canadian attorneys............time to step up to the plate guys.................