Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trashy Ads - Do They Turn You On?

Banned

Trashy Ads - Do They Turn You On?

There have been a proliferation of trashy ads recently on some websites. All these ads use direct and many times vulgar words. Many of them are written in capital letters a very tiring-way for the eye to get attention. So what is your take on such ads. I admit that I went for one of these ads, the service was great, but I felt ashamed and dirty afterwards.

Banned
    I saw Caramella's ads on a123, but I was not referring to her in my post. I never met her and her pics look fake.

Quote Originally Posted by HornyForEver View Post
    I admit that I went for one of these ads, the service was great, but I felt ashamed and dirty afterwards.
    Wow, really? I figured you'd been in the game long enough not to let something like that make you feel ashamed or dirty.

Personally, I suppose I find it somewhat of a turn on.
    Jules Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) English, motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

Typical Yankee fan in the Merb Sports Section!! Bwwaahh.

Veteran of Misadventures
    Personally, I find trashy ads to be evidence of a lack of class and discretion. I like CIM service but if a lady actually advertises it, I probably would not see her.

Enticing to borderline trashy is a turn on for me but some ads are extremely vulgar and the pics too graphic.. Its one thing to be a real photographer and knowing the angles to take the right shot but the amateuristic pics of a close-up of an oiled semi-shaved vagina is a little disgusting to me. I know of one ad site the posts repulsive gifs of naked girls and I now avoid it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa-Roze
    oh..no i wasn't refering only to her....but since it's the only exemple i know (because i don't check sp's ads on other sites) i searched reviews of her and couldn't find anything..i was wondering if the clients were shy to admit they saw her.
    Actually, I saw the trashy-ads girl a few times. I think I was lucky to meet a honest girl despite her trashy ads, and she was really very honest and caring about me and I do not want to enter into details. Whenever I meet her I feel ashamed after the encounter and for the same reasons I will never write about her here.

My problem is that there might be plenty of girls out there surfing on this new trashy-ads wave and who are not that genuine nor honest.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver View Post
    Personally, I find trashy ads to be evidence of a lack of class and discretion. I like CIM service but if a lady actually advertises it, I probably would not see her.

You have booked plenty of eleganza girls over the years and John clearly advertises the girls services such as cim, so are you saying that it makes a difference to you wether it is the girl herself who advertises these services or if the agency does it for her. The girl is well aware that John is advertising cim as part of her service but it never stopped you from booking them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EagerBeaver View Post
    I agree that these ads absolutely lack class. My concern is that some of them are maybe too trashy to be true. I do not like being around women who lack class either, though and sometimes the horny side of me takes over, [un]fortunately.

Veteran of Misadventures
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff jones View Post
    You have booked plenty of eleganza girls over the years and John clearly advertises the girls services such as cim, so are you saying that it makes a difference to you wether it is the girl herself who advertises these services or if the agency does it for her. The girl is well aware that John is advertising cim as part of her service but it never stopped you from booking them.
    I did not understand this thread to be talking about agencies. This thread was a spillover from a discussion between HFE and an indy in another thread, which you apparently never read. And I also do not agree with the last part of your post which is not relevant to what I believed this thread to be about. To be frank John has written those ads and in some cases he has labelled as automatic services that in reality are either YMMV or extra. He has also gone back and changed his ads in some cases because of this. And also your post is silly in terms of creating a distinction, where in my mind none existed because you are talking about apples and we are discussing oranges.
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 06-25-2012 at 07:52 PM.

Nop not for me !

Some terms can... while others will turn me off !
    Since you never know which ones she will use... I'd rather not !

It would be like her calling her buttplug by your own avatar name !
    Now where did I hear this the last time ?

In fact I always carry a lollipop with me in case she starts talking real trash..
    Tiens liche ca ! ca va t'faire du bien !

Cause I think it might kill the mood between us if I say 'Shut the fuck up !'

Banned
    So far it is the hypochrisy rule that wins, that is "Talk classy and act trashy"? We have just 4 candidates in this search space as we have only a couple of dimensions and each dimension has a couple of values. I will opt for the trashy talk and trashy act individual point with a probability of 0.64.

Moi ça ne m'allume pas du tout... je reste loin de tout ça à vrai dire.

For me a trashy ad always implies there is some underlying scam going on or the woman is providing some kind of experience I am not interested in. I'm just not the "her ass was bleeding but kept taking it like a trooper" kind of guy.

I also don't like the other end of the spectrum - the ads that are typed with one hand, and a thesaurus being held in the other hand. I don't want to spend my time with poised statues, delicate pieces of art or those who describe themselves with more buzzwords than a corporate report. For me the best ads are the ones that convey the information with just the right amount of flirt.

Veteran of Misadventures
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Roze View Post
    That being said; How can you expect clients to respect you when you are not even able to do it yourself in something that should represent you?
    100% right on.......it's all about how she presents herself.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Roze View Post
    to me it's all about the image....Those girls usually don't have nice pictures (professionnal ones), and you know they aren't really as horny as they sbeay....when you look at it, it looks like someone else posted it to advertise her...a pimp maybe?
    I firmly believe that there are some Pimps, managers or as we call them today Adult Industry Business Analysts Experts. Though some of these girls are still nice.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast