Thread: This would never happen in Montréal

It's a whole new ballgame

This would never happen in Montréal

The mounties always get their man.

Banned
    No in Montreal they don't give anything away...And who needs vibrators we have the real ones

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rumpleforeskiin View Post
    DAMN!

I wish I had some advance notice of this. I don't own a blender, and this might have been a workable substitute for making some finely mixed drinks..."shaken, not stirred".

Next time, howz about a "heads up Rumps"...oooops, does it really sound that way.

Cheerio,

Merlot

Veteran of Misadventures
    New York City has some peculiar laws, rules, and regulations. I met a friend for lunch in NYC a few weeks ago and after lunch stopped for ice cream at a local Haagen Dasz outlet. I was very surprised to see that every single product sold at the Haagen Dasz had calorie counts - counts for one scoop, 2, 3, milkshakes, slurpees, smoothies, you name it. The precise calorie count of each item was listed on the menu board. Since the average person eating anything at Haagen Dasz sure isn't counting calories, this struck me as bizarre so I asked my friend about it.

It's a law that New York City only imposes on chains. I told my friend that this seemed discriminatory to me, and that you cannot discriminate even against perceived greedy large corporate chains, who are entitled to the same federal constitutional protections as sole proprietors.

My friend laughed and told me that, and a Metro Card with $2.25 on it will get me on the subway.
    Last edited by EagerBeaver; 08-09-2012 at 04:43 PM.

Hi EB

Mayor Mike always gets his way

Best Regards

Smuler
    Savoir Faire Is Everywhere !!!

Trying one day to be " In the Know "

I'm sure there's something in bill 78 to restrict the public distribution of of sex-toys. You have to tell the police in advance where they're going to go.

It's funny to have a condom company giving away vibrators... Like if Haagen Dahaztz was giving away brussel sprouts.
    “Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably Priced Love.”

I think they were counting on the give away to be stopped, that way they get more publicity.