Thread: An article for everybody

At cleo's
    Did you not know the new board rule, you are not allowed to post a link to an article unless you state your opinion about the article. This could have gotten you anywhere from 1 to 4 weeks off to think about this serious breach of board rules. Thankfully i remembered not to quote your post or i could be joining you on the sidelines.

The reason we ask people to give their opinion, or at least make a statement on a linked article they post, is that many times the link explains nothing about the contents of the article. That applies in this case as the link gives no indication of the subject matter of the article in question. A simple line such as "I came across this article written by a stripper talking about her life in the business that I thought members would find interesting." would go a long way to get people to actually click on the link and stimulate a bit of discussion.

If you want people to discuss something, it helps if you give them a reason to do so by starting the discussion yourself.